+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Dogs

I love my dog Pete, I can have the worst day but when I come in none of that matters cause of the lovely welcome, much more affectionate than the missus ha ha.

My dog Oscar goes ( to a point ) everywhere with me . On average I would say we walk 20 miles a day. Keeps me fit . The love and devotion I get from him is priceless.
    Last edited by navypie; 14-06-2018 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agreed. I just can't see the point of cats, what do they actually do that's useful? As far as dogs are concerned, I can't respect anything who's first instinct on meeting a stranger is to go and sniff that stranger's arse.
    How narrow minded.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    How narrow minded.
    Snipe , brilliant retort.

Feed and walk your dog and you will have a friend for life.....or as long as the dog's life. The look on her face when I get her lead out is reward enough for me.

Never trust anyone who dislikes dogs, a good rule in life.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Never trust anyone who dislikes dogs, a good rule in life.
    I can't understand why anyone would go on a thread that is clearly marked O/T Dogs, if they have no interest in dogs.

I have no interest in horse racing or cricket, I have nothing to gain by going on horse racing and cricket threads just to say I don't like them. In fact I'd feel every inch the prat, I'd made myself look.

Just because you can post on every thread doesn't mean you have to.

Cats and dogs provide companionship for many lonely people, particularly in later life. If your support network includes friends and family, consider yourself lucky. There are many people less fortunate (possibly through no fault of their own). For some of these people dog ownership fosters social interaction.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/pets/ess...-owning-a-dog/

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to...-mental-health

You can post what you like, I'm not going to enter into an argument, so I guess that makes you the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Agreed. I liken it to people intentionally breeding batches of children that could never grow past a mental age of 10 months, and then other people lining up to pay good money to look after them until they crap on the carpet a bunch of times and die. I can't understand why anyone would want that. And yet those of us that don't really want these mental imbeciles jumping and slobbering on us are somehow unreasonable.
    What a strange way of thinking..

Apparently they make pretty good eating....plus they are so trusting that they actually wander up to the bbq....yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    My dog Oscar goes ( to a point ) everywhere with me . On average I would say we walk 20 miles a day. Keeps me fit . The love and devotion I get from him is priceless.
    Bloody hell 20 miles... I do an average of about 7 with mine and thought I was a dogwalking superhero

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast