+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millers B@&*$r website

Millers B@&*$r website

Now has adverts too. Just spotted "Poundshop" Very classy

They need the money to keep it going. I reckon they should come back on here we have had one or two returnees lately. We dont bite...

The problem is that the some of the returnees (not the recent ones) we didn't want back!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 10-06-2018 at 04:15 PM.

I can't get on it anyway me ad blocker stops me doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The problem is that the some of the returnees (not the recent ones) we didn't want back!
    Thankfully gwru said he'd never come back until JCH was a regular in the team

If I was going to pick a team to bore for England Exetermiller would be opening the batting and bowling

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thankfully gwru said he'd never come back until JCH was a regular in the team
    He's just come out with a new catchphrase on Banter - "I'm not always right. Some would say far from it!"
    ... and he still wants Dominic Ball back in the team (last one of his boys left on RUFC's books!)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-06-2018 at 05:25 PM.

He's just come out with a new catchphrase on Banter - "I'm not always right. Some would say far from it!"
    ... and he still wants Dominic Ball back in the team (last one of his boys left on RUFC's books!)
    I’m surprised he’s still alive I thought his ticker would have stopped after seeing baily king and Jono go

Now has adverts too. Just spotted "Poundshop" Very classy
    Dont let Kempo know

I had a look on there before one of the play off games against S****horpe and he wanted us to start Ben Wiles on the right wing and Mattock as a holding midfielder. The Man is insane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast