Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Premier League Website

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,791

    The Premier League Website

    There's a couple of articles worth reading on the official premier league website.

    More Info Click Here

    Click Here For Details

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,051
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    There's a couple of articles worth reading on the official premier league website.

    More Info Click Here

    Click Here For Details

    All looks good on paper don't it! I just hope we don't fall flat on our faces that's all. Everything points to this team doing reasonably well next season but you just never know.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    All looks good on paper don't it! I just hope we don't fall flat on our faces that's all. Everything points to this team doing reasonably well next season but you just never know.
    Staying up will do!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,051
    You bet it will. Weren't we top of the prem for a couple of weeks under mad Mick, and was that the season we went down?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,186
    The good weather we're experiencing at the moment might help to explain my optimism, but following on from Brexit, the next thing I want is Wolves in Europe

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,300
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    You bet it will. Weren't we top of the prem for a couple of weeks under mad Mick, and was that the season we went down?
    We were 2nd after the first two weeks. 3rd after three. Got almost a third of our total points in those first three weeks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •