Thread: The Premier League Website

The Premier League Website

There's a couple of articles worth reading on the official premier league website.

More Info Click Here

Click Here For Details

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    There's a couple of articles worth reading on the official premier league website.

More Info Click Here

Click Here For Details

All looks good on paper don't it! I just hope we don't fall flat on our faces that's all. Everything points to this team doing reasonably well next season but you just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    All looks good on paper don't it! I just hope we don't fall flat on our faces that's all. Everything points to this team doing reasonably well next season but you just never know.
    Staying up will do!

You bet it will. Weren't we top of the prem for a couple of weeks under mad Mick, and was that the season we went down?

The good weather we're experiencing at the moment might help to explain my optimism, but following on from Brexit, the next thing I want is Wolves in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    You bet it will. Weren't we top of the prem for a couple of weeks under mad Mick, and was that the season we went down?
    We were 2nd after the first two weeks. 3rd after three. Got almost a third of our total points in those first three weeks.