+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Premier League Website

The Premier League Website

There's a couple of articles worth reading on the official premier league website.

More Info Click Here

Click Here For Details

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    There's a couple of articles worth reading on the official premier league website.

More Info Click Here

Click Here For Details

All looks good on paper don't it! I just hope we don't fall flat on our faces that's all. Everything points to this team doing reasonably well next season but you just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    All looks good on paper don't it! I just hope we don't fall flat on our faces that's all. Everything points to this team doing reasonably well next season but you just never know.
    Staying up will do!

You bet it will. Weren't we top of the prem for a couple of weeks under mad Mick, and was that the season we went down?

The good weather we're experiencing at the moment might help to explain my optimism, but following on from Brexit, the next thing I want is Wolves in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    You bet it will. Weren't we top of the prem for a couple of weeks under mad Mick, and was that the season we went down?
    We were 2nd after the first two weeks. 3rd after three. Got almost a third of our total points in those first three weeks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)