+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Pass N Move Ageen !!!

FAO Pass N Move Ageen !!!

BBC I Player again mate , Scotland 78 A Love Story , the story of Scotland at the Argentina World Cup .

Really good , actually hilarious in parts , they really did think they were going to win it ????

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    BBC I Player again mate , Scotland 78 A Love Story , the story of Scotland at the Argentina World Cup .

Really good , actually hilarious in parts , they really did think they were going to win it ????
    Thanks mate al give it a watch. Away wit missus this weekend "I haven't felt that good since Archie gemmill scored against Holland in 1978"

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Thanks mate al give it a watch. Away wit missus this weekend "I haven't felt that good since Archie gemmill scored against Holland in 1978"
    Ha ha trainspotting , class

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Just watched it Animal.

To be fair they had a great team on paper with some genuinely world class players. I understood the optimism but building things up is always dangerous. I think the leaving ceremony was embarrassing The Johnstone drugs story was harsh to say the least. I really felt for the blowk.

Overall a well put together programme. Thanks for recommending it mate.