For those of you who like a bet on correct scores I've got a suggestion for you.
I've tried this with league games with decent success, but think it will pay off more in World Cup matches due to the gulf in class in certain matches.
You need a Bet365 account because they count 0-0 draws as void.
Pick 3 or 4 matches that you think will be comfortable wins eg France v Australia, Spain v Iran etc. and back them to win 1-0 and 2-0 and -1 on the handicap market. That's 29 x trebles (3 matches) or 81 x 4 folds (4 matches).
Minimum unit stake is 10p so that's £2.90 or £8.10 (unless you want to increase your unit stake).
With 0-0 draws void that means that all winning scores are covered except 2-1 & 3-2.
Given that the poorer international teams struggle to score against your Germanys, Spains & Brazils it should be easy money
I won £500 first time I did it, and thought I'd lost because I didn't know about 0-0's being void. That was for 3 correct scores & a 0-0 (at 20p unit stake).
I got another couple of wins with goalless draws and handicap results after that as well that didn't pay as much.
I must say the odds on international correct scores are much lower than league matches so payouts will be less.
If you try it, hope it pays off for you.