Thread: Is The self appointed King of the World sane?

Is The self appointed King of the World sane?

Donald Trump the self appointed “King of the world” Is this man real? I can understand him putting his country first but he should not be allowed to “Rant and rave and even “Twitter” what ever that is to put down the U.S.A.s nearest ally’s.I wish our government of whatever colour would push and help the British industries the way that Trump does instead of selling the industries into foreign ownership.But going back to Donald Trump “Is this man real” or is he dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Donald Trump the self appointed “King of the world” Is this man real? I can understand him putting his country first but he should not be allowed to “Rant and rave and even “Twitter” what ever that is to put down the U.S.A.s nearest ally’s.I wish our government of whatever colour would push and help the British industries the way that Trump does instead of selling the industries into foreign ownership.But going back to Donald Trump “Is this man real” or is he dangerous?
    He said America first and that's what got him in to the White House and that's what he's doing .

The most powerful nation on the planet is obviously a great advantage of course .

To be honest and in my opinion I wouldn't be losing much sleep over " the special relationship " coming to an end .

More bother than it's worth at times , the less this country becomes americanised the better .

Not certain of Trump's mental state , fine line at times between madness and genius and he's in that category in my opinion .

He’s reyt enough. Good comedy value

I wish we had a strong leader like him

said before he started he would either be very succcesful or a huge failure, with no in between.
    So far credit where credit is due, he is delivering for America, with a massively improved economy and huge drops in unemployment.

Love or hate him, I agree I wish we had someone of his convictions.