+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is The self appointed King of the World sane?

Is The self appointed King of the World sane?

Donald Trump the self appointed “King of the world” Is this man real? I can understand him putting his country first but he should not be allowed to “Rant and rave and even “Twitter” what ever that is to put down the U.S.A.s nearest ally’s.I wish our government of whatever colour would push and help the British industries the way that Trump does instead of selling the industries into foreign ownership.But going back to Donald Trump “Is this man real” or is he dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Donald Trump the self appointed “King of the world” Is this man real? I can understand him putting his country first but he should not be allowed to “Rant and rave and even “Twitter” what ever that is to put down the U.S.A.s nearest ally’s.I wish our government of whatever colour would push and help the British industries the way that Trump does instead of selling the industries into foreign ownership.But going back to Donald Trump “Is this man real” or is he dangerous?
    He said America first and that's what got him in to the White House and that's what he's doing .

The most powerful nation on the planet is obviously a great advantage of course .

To be honest and in my opinion I wouldn't be losing much sleep over " the special relationship " coming to an end .

More bother than it's worth at times , the less this country becomes americanised the better .

Not certain of Trump's mental state , fine line at times between madness and genius and he's in that category in my opinion .

He’s reyt enough. Good comedy value

I wish we had a strong leader like him

said before he started he would either be very succcesful or a huge failure, with no in between.
    So far credit where credit is due, he is delivering for America, with a massively improved economy and huge drops in unemployment.

Love or hate him, I agree I wish we had someone of his convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He said America first and that's what got him in to the White House and that's what he's doing .

The most powerful nation on the planet is obviously a great advantage of course .

To be honest and in my opinion I wouldn't be losing much sleep over " the special relationship " coming to an end .

More bother than it's worth at times , the less this country becomes americanised the better .

Not certain of Trump's mental state , fine line at times between madness and genius and he's in that category in my opinion .

Well said that man

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Could everyone please write O/T when starting threads that have nothing to do with BFC, or maybe even put them on another site. Just so football supporters don't waste their time filtering through all the carp 💩

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Could everyone please write O/T when starting threads that have nothing to do with BFC, or maybe even put them on another site. Just so football supporters don't waste their time filtering through all the carp ��
    If you click on the thread it takes all of 3 seconds to discover the post is O/T
    Not exactly time consuming is it?
    Just how long did you spend wasting your time on Filey's post?

Not the only post though is it.

Now then young Jonnyboy, I am 78 years old and was not brought up with computers,we had chalk,blackboard and pens that you dipped into an inkwell.I am now on my own with my nearest son and grandson is in Conisbrough so I have had to try to learn how to use a computer by myself.I have also suffered a stroke which affects my memory so I tend to forget how to do the basic things and have to start again.When I wrote the item I knew I had to put something in front but at the time I couldn’t remember what it was. I am so sorry that I upset you by the omission and for punishment I was going to stand in the naughty corner but my little dog Charlie was already in there for barking at the post lady.Please let me know if you would like me to into the naughty corner when Charlie gets out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast