+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is The self appointed King of the World sane?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Now then young Jonnyboy, I am 78 years old and was not brought up with computers,we had chalk,blackboard and pens that you dipped into an inkwell.I am now on my own with my nearest son and grandson is in Conisbrough so I have had to try to learn how to use a computer by myself.I have also suffered a stroke which affects my memory so I tend to forget how to do the basic things and have to start again.When I wrote the item I knew I had to put something in front but at the time I couldn’t remember what it was. I am so sorry that I upset you by the omission and for punishment I was going to stand in the naughty corner but my little dog Charlie was already in there for barking at the post lady.Please let me know if you would like me to into the naughty corner when Charlie gets out.
    Don't worry about it young man because it matters not to myself or 99% of the board .

Just keep us entertained with your stories from days gone by because they are a joy to read .

Take care Filey .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Don't worry about it young man because it matters not to myself or 99% of the board .

Just keep us entertained with your stories from days gone by because they are a joy to read .

Take care Filey .

Perhaps Jonnyboy ought to reflect on his rather petty objection to Fileys' most grave error having used some of his precious time in reading Filey's reasons
    Over to you Jonnyboy

I am just a sapling at 50 years, and have been living with a chronic illness now for 15 years. I spend more time in or at hospital than out or so it seems.
    However I don't find this relevant to a Barnsley FC forum either.
    All I asked Hunmanby was for tags not relevant to have O/T at the top.
    It was not directed at one person and I didn't expect "The Spanish Inquisition", but then I suppose nobody does.
    ps I live in Seamer. We should get together sometime and compare scars. 😉

pps Missed JPT Final because I was in hospital. Bought Sky for the day and as they kicked off was called down for an xray. Managed to watch 2nd half.
    My time is precious yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12