+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F00king about, again

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    The world cup messes and delays much... lol lol lol ... where is that fanny?
    Kind of crap we are signing it shouldn't be an issue

Looks like we are off down an even darker blind alley if Bielsa doesn't come off....former River Plate player and famous Club Guadalajara manager, Matias Almeyda....but don't worry they play in the top level Mexican league....so that should transfer well then. I fuc_king give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    Looks like we are off down an even darker blind alley if Bielsa doesn't come off....former River Plate player and famous Club Guadalajara manager, Matias Almeyda....but don't worry they play in the top level Mexican league....so that should transfer well then. I fuc_king give up.
    Twitter
    @APOPEY
    It’s understood Leeds United are considering a draft of a contract sent by ex Argentina & Chile boss Marcelo Bielsa who is in talks to become the #lufc new head coach. The draft was sent in the early hours of this morning. Bielsa’s camp say “the ball is in Leeds United’s court.”

Mmm, he's a cad with a savvy lawyer alright - squeaky bum time now for Kinnear & Rads.
    Obviously 'guarantees' are topping any offered proposals - hopefully Tesco's reward points with double Nectar points for his missus will be the deal clincher ........ we'll see.

MOT

bielsa is now in, training will start as planned on 25th june, so my reckoning is, some new players will be signed by then too, bielsa left Lazio coz they didn't get the players he wanted in time to start training, leeds wont make that mistake

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    bielsa is now in, training will start as planned on 25th june, so my reckoning is, some new players will be signed by then too, bielsa left Lazio coz they didn't get the players he wanted in time to start training, leeds wont make that mistake
    I thinking we will know within the first month whether things are going to work or not.

Bielsa would have gone in with the promise of certain signings or similar players. If Orta and co don't get them, he'll walk.

I think, like you, we'll get the signings and I expect there to be an influx of under 23's getting more games.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    I thinking we will know within the first month whether things are going to work or not.

Bielsa would have gone in with the promise of certain signings or similar players. If Orta and co don't get them, he'll walk.

I think, like you, we'll get the signings and I expect there to be an influx of under 23's getting more games.
    He will quit if they don't hold up their end of the bargain in terms of players/funds.

Just hope we give the style of play time to grow rather than fans panic and get on the players back if it doesn't work wonders immediately.

Will he take you down faster than the Belgrano?.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You sad ****

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    somewhat inappropriate Alf lad

Sorry,no offence meant ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)