+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kels job.

Kels job.

If you can call being a moderator a job. I want you fired kel, so i can take over. To make it happen vote for who you want. Vote for me and i will be nice to you. Vote for Kel, and i will mark your card. By the way yoounited, you have been horrible to my sister, the fact its true is irrelevant. If i get Kels job, you are in trouble.

Have a nice day. Vote for me, or ill be even more beastly.

I vote for Kel. Game over Frank.

I vote for Frank due to him being the only Utd fan on here,he also starts a lot of threads (most of them abusive though tbf)

Don't forget to mention to Connie that I voted for you Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    If you can call being a moderator a job. I want you fired kel.
    If it’s not a job then how can I be fired?

Thick cu­nt.

You could be fired out of a cannon. Do you get paid?, if so how much? Thanks for your support chalky. Having you chasing her has motivated her, she says she has met a nice man. It doesnt help you though chuck. I will try and find out more about it. The problem at the moment is ousting kel. If theres no money involved im not interested.

There must be money involved because kel is doing it. Doing something selflessly is not in kels dictionary. Nothing is, except the word kel.

Putting that aside for a moment Kel, what are you doing for a s hag these days. I will understand if you dont say. I bet its with the ex.

You could be fired out of a cannon. Do you get paid?, if so how much? Thanks for your support chalky. Having you chasing her has motivated her, she says she has met a nice man. It doesnt help you though chuck. I will try and find out more about it. The problem at the moment is ousting kel. If theres no money involved im not interested.

There must be money involved because kel is doing it. Doing something selflessly is not in kels dictionary. Nothing is, except the word kel.

Putting that aside for a moment Kel, what are you doing for a s hag these days. I will understand if you dont say. I bet its with the ex.
    Oh, Francis. I only signed up for it so I could get rid of that Scottish oddball and his two fellow *****phile defenders.

With regard to your second question; I wa­nk myself senseless and I’m damn fuc­king good at it too.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Oh, Francis. I only signed up for it so I could get rid of that Scottish oddball and his two fellow *****phile defenders.

With regard to your second question; I wa*nk myself senseless and I’m damn fuc*king good at it too.
    Pae­dophile is a sweary apparently, edit.

Thanks for your support chalky. Having you chasing her has motivated her, she says she has met a nice man. .
    What? I've been blown out without even a meetup,the only reason that I voted for you was to gain brownie points with Connie,well I'm changing my vote from you to kel and you can tell Connie that it's all her fault,bloody women!

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    What? I've been blown out without even a meetup,
    She's working down in King's Cross this week, it's forty quid if you want blown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)