So I'm in Singapore now. Got stuck in 30 mins traffic last night as G7 flop drove into the city.

I think the summit like most will be a damp squid but who knows maybe there'll be some excitement. Perhaps these:

1. Kim is overthrown. After killing several senior men, including his own uncle and brother, Fat boy may be feared but certainly not loved.
He also replaced 3 senior generals last week. So the situation amongst the military might not be so lovely. Now that's he's out of the country and possibly giving up their nukes, it could be the best way to get rid of him and launch a coup.

It's happened before in Singapore. Milton Obote attended the Commonwealth Summit here in 71 and was overthrown back home by Ratflea's favourite African - Idi Am in. And Thaksin was given the boot while attending the UN Summit in 2006 I think.

2. Trump grabs Fattys hand a bit too hard and is punched.

3. Trump and Fatty share a McD meal. Both love burgers it seems.

4. Trump actually seals the deal by offering Kim Kardasian to Fatty.

5. Since the meeting will be only between them with each bringing in a translator, maybe the latter might be women. Which they each offer the other. And so a 4 some occurs.

And finally they both bring guns to the meeting and shoot each other. Mike Pence will be 1 happy bunny!