+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot- Trump - Kim Caper

Ot- Trump - Kim Caper

So I'm in Singapore now. Got stuck in 30 mins traffic last night as G7 flop drove into the city.

I think the summit like most will be a damp squid but who knows maybe there'll be some excitement. Perhaps these:

1. Kim is overthrown. After killing several senior men, including his own uncle and brother, Fat boy may be feared but certainly not loved.
    He also replaced 3 senior generals last week. So the situation amongst the military might not be so lovely. Now that's he's out of the country and possibly giving up their nukes, it could be the best way to get rid of him and launch a coup.

It's happened before in Singapore. Milton Obote attended the Commonwealth Summit here in 71 and was overthrown back home by Ratflea's favourite African - Idi Am in. And Thaksin was given the boot while attending the UN Summit in 2006 I think.

2. Trump grabs Fattys hand a bit too hard and is punched.

3. Trump and Fatty share a McD meal. Both love burgers it seems.

4. Trump actually seals the deal by offering Kim Kardasian to Fatty.

5. Since the meeting will be only between them with each bringing in a translator, maybe the latter might be women. Which they each offer the other. And so a 4 some occurs.

And finally they both bring guns to the meeting and shoot each other. Mike Pence will be 1 happy bunny!

I'd rather watch paint dry

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    I'd rather watch paint dry

I understand where you are coming from or is it getting at. And yes I agree. Politically this is a waste of time.
    That's why I really hope some caper occurs. It'll be more fun than listening to these 2 clowns talk.

One speaks a language even he doesn't understand and the other is Korean

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    One speaks a language even he doesn't understand and the other is Korean
    I honestly believe that the role played by Alec Baldwin in SNL is actually real and exactly how Trump is in real life!

I'll willingly put £100 of DCFCA's money on Kim and Trump being jointly awarded this year's Nobel Peace Prize. What supreme irony that would be!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I'll willingly put £100 of DCFCA's money on Kim and Trump being jointly awarded this year's Nobel Peace Prize. What supreme irony that would be!
    Too close to feasibility to be laughed at........

Got to hand it to Fat Boy. He's the winner.
    Got to travel free. Lots of goodwill. Ate and travelled like a boss ( Singapore and the USA paid for everything)

Signed basically the same documents they've signed before.
    Even if he does de-nuke, it's worth it. Important lesson: go rogue big time, and the Americans will come with an offer of economic benefits.

It's1 thing to have nukes, quite another to maintain them. Go ask the Soviets.

Kim probably laughing his fat arse off. He was actually laughing and smiling throughout. 'Cant believe these Yanks are that stupid.'

Endnote: Trump actually ditched a comprehensive deal with his G7 allies in order to sign a meaningless and losing one with a 60+ year enemy.

Trump the peacemaker!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Got to hand it to Fat Boy. He's the winner.
    Got to travel free. Lots of goodwill. Ate and travelled like a boss ( Singapore and the USA paid for everything)

Signed basically the same documents they've signed before.
    Even if he does de-nuke, it's worth it. Important lesson: go rogue big time, and the Americans will come with an offer of economic benefits.

It's1 thing to have nukes, quite another to maintain them. Go ask the Soviets.

Kim probably laughing his fat arse off. He was actually laughing and smiling throughout. 'Cant believe these Yanks are that stupid.'

Endnote: Trump actually ditched a comprehensive deal with his G7 allies in order to sign a meaningless and losing one with a 60+ year enemy.
    .....which I think was the right decision for 'the world', better to be in there ducking and diving with an adversary than sucking ****s and undoing brastraps with the economically and politically fat and happy in Canada. I think he sees a bigger picture than you give him credit for and if we get 10 years of NK being less boisterous, as Capt Kilgore would say, 'case o beer for that' Donald.

Edit: root Beer, Donald doesn't drink alcohol
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 12-06-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)