+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of Forest?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Why were we playing Forest at Villa Park?
    Bridgford End or whatever its called

I think you can trace the upturn in rivalry/hostility back to events of Boxing Day 1978. One of the first pre-arranged "meets" between "crews". Around 200 of each side met and the Tree House inhabitants ended up legging it over the Meadows and up past Notts County's ground with the DL Flock in hot pursuit.

I wasn't there but I know a dozen or so who were.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    My hatred for Forest was sealed when I got wazzed on for two solid hours in the then-uncovered Holt En
    d in 1989, and we lost 2-1, and I was commuting from Cornwall at the time (in fact I was one of the first 100 people to use the A42 link that evening when travelling South, it opened briefly that eve before the official r opening the day after)
    Know we're your coming from Andy This season I was in the Bridgford End with my brother my wife and sister in law My wife for hit on the head with a two pence coin This grinning tree was leaning over giving us the V Half time came me and my brother went to find him We caught him in the stairs Just say he will not be throwing coins for a while not till his fingers mend anyway

Look at pur signings? We're going to slaughter you lot!.

Yeah champions league in 5 years Es***, did you win it this year as I seem tonhave missed your results

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    You are a proper premier league ****.

After 4 weeks into the new season es*** will be gone, staying away through embarrassment like he usually does. Come the end of the 2018/19 season and he'll be back again giving out more tripe!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    After 4 weeks into the new season es*** will be gone, staying away through embarrassment like he usually does. Come the end of the 2018/19 season and he'll be back again giving out more tripe!
    Es***Red52, The Close-Season Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Es*** what are pur signings are you signing cats this season. You never alter bless you always crawl out at this time of year to tell us how great your going to be By the end of Sept your only thing left of your season is hoping that bigger team up the road fail You get to Colchester mate more chance of success there Either that or become like Your dad Rom and be a ram

You just have to read LTLF to see that most of you are deluded. You also have this fascination with your Greek owners other club and start appreciation threads in Greek.....WTF! You were even communicating in Arabic once and knocking one out over some never heard of Kuwaiti kids.....that's like a double WTF
    WTF!

You even dedicate a whole thread to us and our so called 'DEMISE' even though we've been better than you for nearly 40 years so work our DEMISE out for me please!

And now that we're apparently leading the chase for Jack Marriott even though we're going out of business, laying everyone off and losing cat1 status it seems you didn't want him anyway because he's all of a sudden sh.it and you can do better.

Added to that you have a village idiot fan whose highlight of the season once yours finishes at Christmas is to watch our results hoping we don't embarrass you again by being promoted......AGAIN while a whole generation of forest fans have never seen premier league football.

Then you have thickytree who likes to post pictures to illustrate his point, think English isn't his first language somehow

So you ask what we think of forest, I ask why the insecurity?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)