+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where are all the rumours and in the know people?

Where are all the rumours and in the know people?

I remember years gone by when we'd have people in the know giving us sniffs of rumours and such. Remember PlymPie during the munto season having high stock in their comments, what's happened to all the leaks at Notts now?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I remember years gone by when we'd have people in the know giving us sniffs of rumours and such. Remember PlymPie during the munto season having high stock in their comments, what's happened to all the leaks at Notts now?
    Who knows but its best this way we don't want anything to stop any deals going through we only need to know once a player has signed or been sold.

I imagine though its not easy to keep everything close to your chest as in the digital world someone might blab somewhere.

As Manuel said "I know nothing"

Maybe its quite, hopefully they will be seeking a replacement for O`Connor when finally decides to jump ship, cover Toots too,
    i expect more in the way of loans now.

AH uses Twitter so much there's not much we don't already know. Also, he has his own circle of friends in the game and isn't so insecure that he needs the attention of hangers on like Trew did. I'm not saying he doesn't boast about imminent signings, he just does so to us all on Twitter and not just a few sycophants.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Most of the people in the know did one when the board became toxic.