+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackman and Palmer in talks?

Blackman and Palmer in talks?

Chelsea duo in talks according to this link which says it originates from the Y. Post

http://the72.co.uk/105205/sheffield-...s-chelsea-duo/

Didn't Twirlo post about this last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Yep he did H. Twirlo said 3 Chelsea players tho. I should really have posted this on his thread

Seems that the YP have either read his post, or they are confirming what twirlo already knew

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Twirls did post that last week Marvin plus a 3rd Chelski player in the frame to join us.Palmer has been linked for weeks,i'm sure ya already know that tho wi your connections in't board room mi owd pal.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Twirls did post that last week Marvin plus a 3rd Chelski player in the frame to join us.Palmer has been linked for weeks,i'm sure ya already know that tho wi your connections in't board room mi owd pal.UTCB
    not sure about the 3rd one na cause last i wa told phuckin lampost at derby is after him. he had a good season at bristol

two weeks and players will be arriving, talks already taking place. one player wa down with his agent the other day

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    not sure about the 3rd one na cause last i wa told phuckin lampost at derby is after him. he had a good season at bristol
    Tammy Abraham?

Would be a monumental signing for us. I posted about him as a possibility and an example of a 'marquee' signing.

I also predicted he'd go to Derby though and no doubt he will now...

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Abraham would be a fool to go to Derby they are a car crash of a Club at the moment. Only reason he'll go there is if there is a cast iron guarantee of playing every week as he was frustrated at his lack of opportunities at Swansea last season. Having got into the full England squad he would be better going on loan to one of the promoted teams. Would be a good fit for Cardiff. Unlikely we will be getting him.
    I think another season in the Championship would serve him well and Chelsea might agree.

I'm sure the further south + Lampard factors would make him choose Derby over us. We'd just have to hope he has an agent who knows about/cares about footballing matters. Because from that point of view he'd be better off here.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Yep he did H. Twirlo said 3 Chelsea players tho. I should really have posted this on his thread

Seems that the YP have either read his post, or they are confirming what twirlo already knew
    More likely they read James Shield from last Monday 4th June.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...tars-1-9192065

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    More likely they read James Shield from last Monday 4th June.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...tars-1-9192065
    nope, sorry not havin that

twirlo.................... he da man

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast