+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackman and Palmer in talks?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    nope, sorry not havin that

twirlo.................... he da man
    hahahaha the star and james shield lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Abraham would be a fool to go to Derby they are a car crash of a Club at the moment. Only reason he'll go there is if there is a cast iron guarantee of playing every week as he was frustrated at his lack of opportunities at Swansea last season. Having got into the full England squad he would be better going on loan to one of the promoted teams. Would be a good fit for Cardiff. Unlikely we will be getting him.
    I think Twirlo is a bit closer to someone than JS is.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Tammy Abraham?

Would be a monumental signing for us. I posted about him as a possibility and an example of a 'marquee' signing.

I also predicted he'd go to Derby though and no doubt he will now...
    He was in the England squad in Toulon wasn't he Herby? Alan Armstrong started a couple of games dint he? Any thoughts on him? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    He was in the England squad in Toulon wasn't he Herby? Alan Armstrong started a couple of games dint he? Any thoughts on him? UTCB
    Yep, and Jay Dasilva, and others we could consider.

I like the look of Armstrong. Skillful, crafty player who can create his own openings and has goals in him. Only 21 years old and will become a good Championship striker, so if we could get him permanently that'd be good.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Yep, and Jay Dasilva, and others we could consider.

I like the look of Armstrong. Skillful, crafty player who can create his own openings and has goals in him. Only 21 years old and will become a good Championship striker, so if we could get him permanently that'd be good.
    I think Armstrong was on loan at Oakwell at one time wasn't he or have i got it wrong(for a change) UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    hahahaha the star and james shield lmfao.
    Lol as much as ya want,but JS put the news (Chelsea players) out there on Monday 4th.

Twirlo broke the same story on the 6th..................i broke the same story on S2 on the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Lol as much as ya want,but JS put the news (Chelsea players) out there on Monday 4th.

Twirlo broke the same story on the 6th..................i broke the same story on S2 on the 5th.
    yep ya right but trust mi i heard it of the best man for it same as wilder going no where weeks before james shield reported it. but hopefully james and the best man are spot on pal. alls good no matter who breaks the news utb

yep ya right but trust mi i heard it of the best man for it same as wilder going no where weeks before james shield reported it. but hopefully james and the best man are spot on pal. alls good no matter who breaks the news utb

Tha'll do for me Twirls laddo.UTCB

Udders fan at work absolutely raves about Kasey Palmer. strong, fast, amazing skills. says give him free reign in a no. 10 role and he will be amazing, thinks he should be in Prem

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast