Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: O/T:- Another Music Thread: Misheard Lyrics

  1. #1

    O/T:- Another Music Thread: Misheard Lyrics

    What? Another bleddy music thread? Clearly marked O/T so you're choosing to read it

    This seed was planted by cocopops61 and ncfcog, so it's not entirely my fault.

    Misheard lyrics, there are lots of lists of these on the internet. What lyrics have you misinterpreted?

    Fatboy Slim - Praise You.
    "I have to praise you like a shirt"

  2. #2
    The Police - Message in a bottle
    “ a year has passed since I broke my nose “

  3. #3
    Coldplay - Clocks

    I always hear 'Shoot an apple off my head' as 'Shouldn't I pull off my head?'.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    The Police - Message in a bottle
    “ a year has passed since I broke my nose “
    Police: I can't stand losing. My 3 yr old daughter used to sing, 'And all this milk will be on your head'.

  5. #5
    Abba : Super Trouper

    I was sick and tired of everything
    When I called you last night from "Tesco"
    All I do is eat and sleep and sing

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Abba : Super Trouper

    I was sick and tired of everything
    When I called you last night from "Tesco"
    All I do is eat and sleep and sing

    From the same song,

    Super trouper beans are going to bind me.

  7. #7
    Robbie Williams - Angels

    And as the feeling grows she beings snot to my nose.

  8. #8
    Elvis Presley - His Latest Flame

    I used to think he said

    And the reason aint bobbys latest flame

    When he really said

    And Marie's the name of his latest flame.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Brilliant this Tricky, I put this link on the other thread, I also got vip tickets for his new tour, got really excited for a day then he cancelled the bloody lot, bugger!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Brilliant this Tricky, I put this link on the other thread, I also got vip tickets for his new tour, got really excited for a day then he cancelled the bloody lot, bugger!
    Apologies, I didn't see that.
    Shame that, very funny man

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Apologies, I didn't see that.
    Shame that, very funny man
    No apology required, I enjoyed watching again

  13. #13
    Meat Loaf, Bat out of Hell

    I'm tearing down the highway like a battering ram, I'm a Cilla Black fan, oh, aye!

  14. #14
    Good thread.

    I have loads of these, let’s start off with ELO don’t bring me down. The ‘brroosh’ which I always thought a filler is actually ‘bruce’. They started doing it after a gig in Aussie. Thing is if you google the lyrics it’s often listed as ‘groos’

  15. #15
    We’ve got Sol but he’s not a soldier ....

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    What? Another bleddy music thread? Clearly marked O/T so you're choosing to read it

    This seed was planted by cocopops61 and ncfcog, so it's not entirely my fault.

    Misheard lyrics, there are lots of lists of these on the internet. What lyrics have you misinterpreted?

    Fatboy Slim - Praise You.
    "I have to praise you like a shirt"

    The Cars, 'Drive' from 1984.

    Who's gonna drive you home,

    Pork Pie.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Quality Tricky 😆😆😆👍

  18. #18
    Just a come on from the walls on 7th avenue (In my defence I was only 10)

    My eldest daughter as a two year old, "Come and take my hand, I want a cottage to live in" (Feel - Robbie Williams)

  19. #19
    REM Sidewinder sleeps tonight

    "Call me when you try to wake her" can be misheard as "Calling Jamaica"

  20. #20
    Never understood why the jam wrote a song about eating trifles !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •