+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacmans Annual Donington Review 2018

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Def going again next year. Just love the place. Spunked my loyalty vouchers on a couple of T shirts.

I'm too old to do the camping and have stayed in Derby last couple of years. Shuttle buses are spot on and really frequent.

that is the best way to do it,no been since 96 when it was the Monsters Of Rawk no this Downfacelaodbook pish name with 8000000 bands on 400 stages fck at.

5 good bands 1 stage job done.

Braw review Pacmin

Bad Religion are guid so are COC seen them a few times. GNR should have jacked it after AFD.

Kreator are great never seen them though can't beat Extreme Aggression thats their zenith

Did you not watch You And Me At Six they said rock music is dead....arseholes how the fck is guff like that on the stage.

As for ozzy he should jack it seen him in 96 and he was awful, Kiss wiped the floor with him and it wasn't difficult.

I watched a bit of You Me At Six as was at the bar where they were on, 2 songs was enough and my ears were about to bleed they were pish.

Watched In This Moment a few times again in you tube, brilliantly weird, fuc*ing loved it

Pauldolski. Did you notice its a week later next year. Remember in the bar I was saying I would have to wangle a favour from my back to back which involve doing a 5 weeker so I can make it. That extra week has saved that from happening

Cheers Livenation

Delighted

Expect a "Pacmans Annual Donington Review 2019"

Haha i do remember you saying. I heard that its to do with it always starting on the 2nd friday in june and it works out that next year the 2nd friday is the 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Haha i do remember you saying. I heard that its to do with it always starting on the 2nd friday in june and it works out that next year the 2nd friday is the 14th
    Pints at Apiary?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pints at Apiary?
    Sounds good to me, early signs are pointing to Tool headlining 1 of the days.

Sold to me already

Pearl Jam is my guess

If MJK isn’t locked up by then:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news...l_in_2000.html

Ahh then maybe no Tool headlining next year. That could go down to the other girls in the difgerent cities coming forward

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    Ach Andy Copping will just have to book Apes, Pigs and Spacemen instead

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast