+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pacmans Annual Donington Review 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Always up for a beer min

You camping or hoteling?
    Staying in Derby over the weekend. Way too auld to camp. I can send you a PM on here beforehand and can get a catch up for a beer

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Staying in Derby over the weekend. Way too auld to camp. I can send you a PM on here beforehand and can get a catch up for a beer
    Im 35 and too old

Im in Loughbrough. Strategic as there are an incredible amount of pubs for the Thursday

Nice one

Mines a Hobgoblin

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im 35 and too old

Im in Loughbrough. Strategic as there are an incredible amount of pubs for the Thursday

Nice one

Mines a Hobgoblin

Sure I can stretch to buy you that. I can use a fiver of my 50 quid loyalty vouchers if need be

How do the loyalty vouchers work. Surely im due as this is my 15th year in a row

You need to apply when the application process goes live (March maybe). You fill in online form with details of your previous ticket reference numbers, I got them no problem from Ticketmaster Customer Services. Just cut and paste from 2 to 5 previous ticket refs along with this years one and you should get either 20-50 quid to spend at the festival. I used last five years refs and got the full £50 to spend on merch or booze. You could use them at some food stalls last couple of years but not this year. Just need to take barcode and ID to pick up on site. I got a couple of DL T shirts last year. My son got £50 worth of booze (jakey hoor)

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    You need to apply when the application process goes live (March maybe). You fill in online form with details of your previous ticket reference numbers, I got them no problem from Ticketmaster Customer Services. Just cut and paste from 2 to 5 previous ticket refs along with this years one and you should get either 20-50 quid to spend at the festival. I used last five years refs and got the full £50 to spend on merch or booze. You could use them at some food stalls last couple of years but not this year. Just need to take barcode and ID to pick up on site. I got a couple of DL T shirts last year. My son got £50 worth of booze (jakey hoor)
    Ah well ill give that a bash next year. 50 quid of "free" Hobgoblins sounds delightful

Pauldolski min

The Apiary is open at 9am on the Friday. Fancy it?

Im going to head and get a massive f@ck off breakfast before the shenanigans start

Nay looked in in a while, aye that could be done, a fine breakfast and a pint sounds grand.

May not be on the cards. I have visa issues on going.

You got the same number?

Aye still the same, oh visa issues don’t sound too good. My mate just phoned me cancelling as his wifes brother died suddenly yesterday so flying solo again

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast