+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacmans Annual Donington Review 2018

Fit day you down min?

If Thursday i could meet you in Castle Donington at night. Im nae heading early as ill have the wee man in yhe morning so will be in Loughborough at tea time. Easy bus over for a few.

Im leaving Thursday morning so should be ok for that, once i get tent sorted n that al fire ye a message and see whats happening

Aye ill be leaving about 10am or something. Looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather is like last year

You on your own and meeting folk again. I'm a mirror image of last year. On my own in Loughborough. Same two sets of mates going. Scotty and his bird in the same Airbnb hoos and the other set in a hotel near the airport. So will meet up intermittently throughout the weekend

Tesla, Clutch, Dream Theater, Carcass, At The Gates and obviously Slayer are the top draws. Municipal Waste but I think I will miss them for Slayer

Aye hope the weather is the same, makes the festival if its dry and sunny. 1 of my mates is coming down in the car with me and meeting the same people from last year and camping with them, was meant to be another coming down in car but she can’t make it now. Hoping to be down mid afternoon planning 3 stops so see how that goes

Ones im looking forward to most are Skindred, Slayer, Anthrax, The Interrupters, Underside and Slipknot. Was needing to see smashing pumpkins but think they will clash with Slayer. Started listening to Tesla after you mentioned them last day and quite like them now. Want to see electric worry live as well as i think its one of the greatest songs ever written.

Listen to Tesla albums "Bust a Nut" and "The great Radio Controversy". Jeff Keith is a f@cking great singer

Three stops. Its only a 7 hour drive tops. Your pal be on the beers? I used to drive a 9 seater every year, everyones bladders working differently. Sometimes 7-8 stops. It was a nightmare. Plus they were all steaming and what have you and I was stone cold sobre.

Aye he will be on the booze of sorts. 3 stops mainly for fuel plus i stop at the big asda in Stoke and get all my booze, tent, chairs etc. Will give them albums a listen to before the festival but have a feeling they might clash with Skid row.

Word on Download facebook page is saying Slayer and Municipal Waste don’t clash so you could be in luck.

Nice one.

Fit about Tesla and Skid Row?

Don't do facebook so I cant check

Maybe manage a beer with you lads at DL this year if you fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by redday1903 View Post
    Maybe manage a beer with you lads at DL this year if you fancy.
    Always up for a beer min

You camping or hoteling?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast