+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who's going to win the world cup?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Brazil.

Beating Spain or Germany in final
    After today’s news about Spain, I’ll now say they’ll get knocked out earlyish.

Brazil to beat Germany in final.
    Neymar top scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    After today’s news about Spain, I’ll now say they’ll get knocked out earlyish.

Brazil to beat Germany in final.
    Neymar top scorer.
    Les blues for me

Come to think of it. ABEOF

I work with one of the biggest arsehole frenchmen going about. Canna be assed with his sh@te. France oot in the groups please

Stuck a 10r on Germany to win and Harry Kane top scorer. 100/1, can see Kane getting a few against Tunisia and Panama

Shame it starts with a crap game but a couple of weeks without football is long enough.

I tried to watch the BBC preview last night but they seemed to get fitba mixed up with poetry and arty s'hite so I had to turn off.

Poetry and arty s'hite apart it'll be better that joining '57 watching Keith's pre season training.

I have gone fir Belgium but i have a bad feeling the Febs might do well.

Hope not would love the Tunisians to beat them but a dour 0-0 draw would suffice and dampen their bull****.

Reckon Colombia might be a surprise mob

One thing we will hear plenty of even during the likes of Iran v Maroc, ""yes (insert name here) had a trial for Exeter City and a few games for Fulham but back now in his homeland"".

**** awf nae one cares if some lad like Pemberton awf Costa Rica played fir Stevenage Town for 8 minutes in season 2013-4

Aye, that's inevitable

They can't help themselves

I still think Spain can do well, I mean Real and Atletico both just won European trophies, fair bulk of Spanish internationals in that two teams alone. Apart from the manager news , think they are being severely underestimated

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye, that's inevitable

They can't help themselves
    Fck me its no even kicked awf and they are mentioning this is wur Manure won the European Cup

Wonder if they will mention that Rotor Volgograd pumped them in the 95 UEFA Cup when that stadium is used

a nation of ****

Russia written awf already bet Putin delivers the half time team talk if they are playing ****e

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Fck me its no even kicked awf and they are mentioning this is wur Manure won the European Cup

Wonder if they will mention that Rotor Volgograd pumped them in the 95 UEFA Cup when that stadium is used

a nation of ****

Russia written awf already bet Putin delivers the half time team talk if they are playing ****e
    I watched that. Didn't Schmeichel score

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast