+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who's going to win the world cup?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    For me it wasnt enough to give the foul,i thought the ref got it right,just my opinion of course but if it had been given against us i'd be raging
    I agree. The reality is Spain had 120 mins to show an ounce of energy and they played sideways, boring the sh1te out of the viewers. They got what their performance deserved. Also, nobody questioning De Gea efforts in the penalty shoot. It took some doing to get out of the way of 3 of those spot kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    No he didn't, it was a blatant foul to stop a tap in to an empty net.
    Correct Jupiter. A genuine attempt................gimme strength

No change in my opinion, Brazil, will win the WC. Click into gear now the knockouts are here.

On paper, France have the best players and it isn't really that close. Arguably the best keeper in the tournament, two top quality centre-backs, two of the best defensive mids in the tournament, a perfect balance up front with Pogba's strength, Mbappe's pace, Griezmann's creativity and Giroud's ability in the air (plus all of those except Giroud are gifted footballers). Doesn't mean they'll actually do it but I think they should be favourites.

I wish Neymar a career ending injury

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_panza View Post
    On paper, France have the best players and it isn't really that close. Arguably the best keeper in the tournament, two top quality centre-backs, two of the best defensive mids in the tournament, a perfect balance up front with Pogba's strength, Mbappe's pace, Griezmann's creativity and Giroud's ability in the air (plus all of those except Giroud are gifted footballers). Doesn't mean they'll actually do it but I think they should be favourites.
    They don't have the best keeper, but their biggest problem is that muppet Deschamps. I think he uses the same tombola as McInnes.

C’mon Japan and dump these Belgian w@nkers out the World Cup for pretending to be a decent team.

Start googling famous Belgians for the GIRFUY thread

Another Shock the might japan 2 up v the stars of Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Start googling famous Belgians for the GIRFUY thread
    ...Got ma pic aa ready tae go

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast