+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who's going to win the world cup?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Herman View Post
    ex-hun Oleg Salenko? 6 goals, 5 of them in one match and didn't even qualify for the knockout stages.
    Forgot about him

So it's not coming home then, just as the rest of the world suspected.

As for all this "it's just the start of something big", is it fvck! They'll never have a better chance, they've played 2 decent teams and lost, and that could stretch to 3 defeats after Saturday. They've done nothing out of the ordinary except fluke the spawniest run of games any team's ever had in a World Cup.

Roy Keane made a brilliant job of pointing all this out to the deluded fools on the ITV panel tonight. Not a fan of him really but fair play to him for telling it like it is.

Typical of the English media numpties, they either think they are brilliant or rubbish. The truth as usual is somewhere in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Typical of the English media numpties, they either think they are brilliant or rubbish. The truth as usual is somewhere in the middle.
    Not in the middle. 2 real teams, 2 losses. They're ****e, or Raheem, if blocked.

The guff media are too thick to realise that playing for Murderpool or having an overinflated price tag and playing in guffball does not make you a good player

Henderson is f@cking hopeless, their captain was pish in the games that mattered and hid when the chips were down v Colombia and Croatia, Southgate didn't pick any leaders in the squad, Southgate is too defensive when winning, Raheem Sterlling is f@cking rank yet started every game. Rashford did more last night than Sterling did all tournament yet warmed the bench. Kyle Walker was a weak link throughout the tournament yet played every game. Delle Ali was bad more than good.They played one good team and got beat. Says it all

Southgate should have some serious questions to answer because he is well at fault

Anyway my Sunday has became easier

Oh and F@CK YOU ENGLAND

All very good points pac but I think Rashford is over rated as well.

I don't get this heads held high thing. They are delusional. They chucked a game against Belgium in the group stages to get the easier path to the final. Then they couldn't manage the "easy" route to the final. Serves them right for being so unsporting. Hope Belgium TAKE THE PI$S on Saturday night against them ,
    Last edited by JIMBO_86; 12-07-2018 at 07:55 AM.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

I didn't see the game, I was flying back to Scotland.

The Bloody pilot told us it was 1-0 during his half way spiel so I was preparing myself for the worst and placing all my hopes on the French.
    The French are a much better team but, but ...they're French.

They should beat them, but what if something small got in the way and they sulked.
    All it would need was for the centre halves to blame each other for a mistake and spend the rest of the game bloody shrugging at each other.

As you can see, the second half of my journey was riddled with doubt.

Joy when landing to turn on my phone and find it was 1-1

The second goal was scored just as I entered the transfer bus.

I'm watching the score on FlashScores, how much bloody injury time was played?......125 minutes...F'uck sake.

Anyway, they're out.

A 92nd minute winner against Tunisia
    A good 1st half against Panama, possibly the worst team in the competition.
    A defeat to Belgium
    A penalty victory over Columbia
    A win against a very subdued Sweden
    Out to Croatia.

Never ever again will there be an easier route through to the World Cup Final.

Never ever again will Germany , Argentina and Brazil be so s'hite

Remember, neither the Dutch or the Italians were even in Russia.

Italy in particular will never not qualify again

Best of all is , they now think that they're good.

as I said

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN
    Last edited by donsdaft; 12-07-2018 at 09:00 AM.

I'd prefer Croatia to win it now and they probably deserve to but the French winning it would wind up the knuckle draggers that still celebrate Agincourt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd prefer Croatia to win it now and they probably deserve to but the French winning it would wind up the knuckle draggers that still celebrate Agincourt.
    I wonder if the BBC will shove their Tory microphones up the noses of the English and ask them if they'll be supporting their southern neighbours in the final?
    And f**k the cheese eating surrendering monkeys French, I have £20 on Croatia to win the World Cup

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast