+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Who's going to win the world cup?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Pinched from another site, but FranklyVulgar makes a good point

The rule has to change in my opinion. I hate players ushering the ball out of play, attackers get nothing given in these situations.

My proposal to the world of football is this.

Once you have touched the ball, you then have possession of it and therefore the right to use your body to shield it from opposition players. Otherwise if you just shield it and havent touched it then by using your body to block an opponent you are in fact obstructing them.

This would rid us of all the big stupid defenders just swatting away attackers and allowing the ball to trickle out of play for throw ins and goal kicks. Two of the most frustrating things in football in my opinion.

Or even big smart defenders?

At this world cup if there players approach the ball and if the player arriving first feels a nanoNewton from behind goes down like he's being goosed by Edward fckg Scissor hands and the 200th free kick is awarded.

Allez les Blancs.

This French side just looks like a team of superstars faffing around in a training match.

Maradona's in some state tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Do we think he’s been partaking in the Colombian marching powder pre-match?...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    By the looks of the Argie manager I wouldn't be surprised if it was him racking up the lines for Maradona.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    As long as the loon is having a good time, who cares, he scored a goal v the guffs that most of us could only dream about......

So Magic Messi scores ! See Iceland are draawwwing 0-0 & Kari been benched So now hope Argentina goes through over Iceland!

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Caught on camera flicking the finger at folk below in the stand 😂

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast