+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour of the day thread

Good thread, I have nobody new to add but in regards Rondon and Rashford.

Rashford i think would be great, i also think there is very little chance of it happening.
    Rondon i think we would stand a good chance and he can play in prem, he's done 3 seasons.

Still can't make up my mind on Rondon.

As a second striker I think he'd be canny. As our number one I'd be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    As a second striker I think he'd be canny. As our number one I'd be disappointed.
    I was thinking the same (assuming you mean Rondon) but there again, i thought that when we replaced £35m Aunty Carole with Demba Ba..... how wrong was I back then?

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    da bost

been at least two weeks since we were rumoured to have made a bid

i like this player
    his club are in trouble

could happen
    He's terminated his contract at Sporting tonight apparently.

Will be available on a free.

As have 4 other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Good thread, I have nobody new to add but in regards Rondon and Rashford.

Rashford i think would be great, i also think there is very little chance of it happening.
    Rondon i think we would stand a good chance and he can play in prem, he's done 3 seasons.

Still can't make up my mind on Rondon.

I will make up your mind for you Jammy! Always liked Newcastle, but would not wish this useless lump on you - he's that ****e!

Positives - he holds the ball up well
    Negatives - he really could not score in a brothel as someone needs to paint a picture of two vertical white posts and one landscape and say - shoot the ball in between them you useless c unt.

For 16 million, I would drive the useless piece of crap in my own car with a decorated ribbon! Don't just take my word for it - see our board as the majority think he's ****e just like Barry and Livermore.

Our best players are Dawson, Hegazi, Foster and Jay R.

Honestly, we could have survived had we had a decent striker who knew where the goal was!

Best of luck next year!
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-06-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Cheers, Al. Hope you get back at the first shot.

It's funny what supporters of other teams make of your players. i'd always thought he was decent but after what you've said I'll be gutted if we get him

And, aye-Jay Rodriguez is a good player.

Well...or so I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    And, aye-Jay Rodriguez is a good player.

Well...or so I thought.

Jay R is really decent Zippity and no doubt will leave! I would not pay washers though for Rondon and Barry and Livermore is totally overated. Had we had a decent forward who knew where the goal was ( not Rondon ) we may have stayed up, and that tool Pardew spent 4 million by gambling on Sturridge, which was never going to work with his injury record.

Rafa will again progress you further this year so best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Jay R is really decent Zippity and no doubt will leave! I would not pay washers though for Rondon and Barry and Livermore is totally overated. Had we had a decent forward who knew where the goal was ( not Rondon ) we may have stayed up, and that tool Pardew spent 4 million by gambling on Sturridge, which was never going to work with his injury record.

Rafa will again progress you further this year so best wishes
    Let’s hope you come straight back up
    mate, best club and supporters in the Midlands

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Let’s hope you come straight back up
    mate, best club and supporters in the Midlands
    I'd second that any day. I don't think there's any club in the Prem and now the Championship with supporters who think along similar lines and respect one another as much as the Baggies and ourselves. With respect to Dagenham John and his mates I'd say, in my humble opinion West Ham are also close.

This may be worh a new thread.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)