+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour of the day thread

Rumour of the day thread

Ok I think it’s time we have a thread dedicated to daily transfer rumours

Players name
    How likely it is to happen
    Whether we rate the player: pros
    Whether we dislike the player : cons
    Conclusion

I will start us off

Salamon Rondon
    Likely to want to come (relegated wba need the money)
    Pros: big and strong ,prem ready ( £16m buyout)
    Cons: has he enough quality to be our top target?
    Conclusion it’s a no from me

Great thread! I tried one a while back which didn't work out, hopefully we can keep this going.

First of all, hope we don't sign Rondon!

My rumour of the day/week:
    - Marcus Rashford.
    - Very unlikely to happen (even if he does go on loan, which is highly doubtful, why would it be with us?)

Pros: Fast, can stick a goal in, will want to prove himself, more technical ability than anybody in our current squad.
    Cons: Can't really find any, except he seems like a player who has to have good players around him to perform optimally, and I'm not sure we can provide that.

Conclusion: I doubt we could attract Rashford, and I doubt he will go out on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Great thread! I tried one a while back which didn't work out, hopefully we can keep this going.

First of all, hope we don't sign Rondon!

My rumour of the day/week:
    - Marcus Rashford.
    - Very unlikely to happen (even if he does go on loan, which is highly doubtful, why would it be with us?)

Pros: Fast, can stick a goal in, will want to prove himself, more technical ability than anybody in our current squad.
    Cons: Can't really find any, except he seems like a player who has to have good players around him to perform optimally, and I'm not sure we can provide that.

Conclusion: I doubt we could attract Rashford, and I doubt he will go out on loan.
    The con to this one would be, this time next year, we would still need to buy a striker (and prices will be higher still)

da bost

been at least two weeks since we were rumoured to have made a bid

i like this player
    his club are in trouble

could happen

no cons really other than trying o convince him to comehere and play under rafa

mind we doo need a lot of under 23 players

not sure of his age though

If rashford is made available on loan then he MIGHT come to us! Manure are not going to let him go to another of the, " big six." So who does that leave? US, Everton, West ham...

europe

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    europe
    I think both the club and the player would prefer more prem games.

europe
    dont think this will happen, i dont think Rashford can sing or play a guitar

da bost

Who does Europe play for?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)