+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rumour of the day thread

Have we been linked with Andy Carroll yet...?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Have we been linked with Andy Carroll yet...?
    Only by his agent

Right bad dost yet again...,
    Now this maybe deserves another thread but he’s supposed to have ripped up his contract??? And is available on a free along with William Carvalho , gelson martins and Rui Patricio !!!

I mean what tha actual fork is going on at sporting Lisbon to allow that amount of talent tear up their contracts???

Must be £100m worth of ballers there.

Get the first plane out with the cheque book Charnley 😆

I think he was one of the ones who was actually physically hurt when those 50 or so 'fans' attacked their training ground because they failed to get into the champions' League. Wouldn't blame any of the players for wanting to get the feck out of Dodge.

Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Right bad dost yet again...,
    Now this maybe deserves another thread but he’s supposed to have ripped up his contract??? And is available on a free along with William Carvalho , gelson martins and Rui Patricio !!!

I mean what tha actual fork is going on at sporting Lisbon to allow that amount of talent tear up their contracts???

Must be £100m worth of ballers there.

Get the first plane out with the cheque book Charnley ��
    50 Ultras broke into their training facility and injured players and coaches. Two coaches went to hospital and other players were "roughed up". Bas Dost ended up needing stitches in his head where one of them threw something at his head i believe.

On that basis players have been tearing contracts up citing unsafe working conditions etc.

take das boss on a free any day

scored more goals with one touch than any other footballer last season apparently

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    das boss

Phucking hell man....

Ronnie gill running with a daniel sturridge rumour again today.....

Dear me!!!!

Isn't Sturridge just about done?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Isn't Sturridge just about done?
    That's what I thought, he must be around thirty now. Walking sick note.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)