+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bomber Command RIP

What a character BC was,nobody posted like he did,a very unique style,pulled no punches especially when it came to the Pigs,God bless you Bomber,you brightened this place up no end.

Thoughts to his loved ones left behind and hope it’s some small comfort to how see how much he was appreciated by his fellow Unitedites,

RIP Bomber

I’ve had to log in to pass on my condolences (I’ve been off these forums for a while now). Met Bomber once as part of the ‘grassy knoll’ mob (albeit briefly). One of my favourite posters on here.

Very sad to hear of his passing.

RIP x

RIP Bomber. You will be missed by many.

Had a few late night mainly drunken chats on here with you in the past.

Condolences to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by darblade View Post
    I’ve had to log in to pass on my condolences (I’ve been off these forums for a while now). Met Bomber once as part of the ‘grassy knoll’ mob (albeit briefly). One of my favourite posters on here.

RIP x
    I must have missed that Dar, probably saw him but was unaware of who he was ?

Haven't posted on here for a long while but had to pop on and pay my respects.

RIP Bomber Command or Lydon [in that other place] you regularly had me in stitches and definitely stood out from the crowd.

Sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by darblade View Post

RIP x
    Come back, Dar. You're missed.

Gutted to hear this news. I don’t know whether he was young, old or middle aged, I always thought of him as a young bloke.

Makes no difference though. He’ll be sadly missed.

RIP bomber.

Thank you Ricky/Herb and Gray for passing on my condolences on S2. It's appreciated.
    Still shocked at this news,especially given the wastes of space that still exist. Thanks again gentlemen.

Rip Bomber.

Rip bc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast