Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
If the main basis of our signings turn out to be loans, that's not TMs fault. Blame there falls at the door of Venkys again.
which person within Blackburn Rovers Football Club have you heard that from, that all our signings would be on loan?
Was it the same person who told you Danny Graham was signing for Bolton? I'm not having a go, but before folk start getting negative (one month after promotion and 2 weeks before any side can sign anyone) lets go back to the constant negativity of last season.

The Venkys have done one thing, confirmed by 2 people. Tony Mowbray and Steve Waggot. They BOTH confirmed they got the FULL backing of Venkys.
At no point did that translate to 'we are only signing loan players'.
Not one person at BRFC has said anything of the sort.

So I'm rather confused. who is telling you all this ****e? The same folk who told you we wouldn't go up and moaned all season by any chance?

I thought you had learned last season.

It all appears to have been forgotten in less than one month, which is rather worrying.

The only thing TM has said in relation to anything transfer wise, is he does not want to be given a huge transfer kitty, as it would add way too much pressure and could easily go wrong. Why do that to ourselves, its far too risky, especially with FFP.

I'd read that as Venkys have probably given him an open cheque book and told him to sign who he wants ....as they have given him their full backing! We have already been over all this?

Its TM who does not want to spend stupid money. Venkys are probably the 2nd richest owners in the Prem. They are billionaires several times over. If they wanted to spend £100m they will. Its the guy who is in charge, trelling them what to do, who is calling the shots. And anyone who knows anything about football will be happy to trust him.

Apart from the numbskull fans who moaned all last season. They can stay away ........................

Your reporting the opinions of idiots who post on BRFC's who know absolutely nothing.