+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red TV (UK)...pros and cons?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The more streamed matches the better. My criticism of our performances may go up a level with better evidence.
    Also good for screen grabs when you’re arguing with Willie Miller about defending

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Also good for screen grabs when you’re arguing with Willie Miller about defending
    Very true. Evidently Willie Miller knows little about defending according to a certain poster on here. I will save his blushes by not naming the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I hope it comes with a money back clause. I've jacked it, just not reliable. It was about 80 quid a year, quite a hike!
    Same here. Since the turn of the year, the streams have been unreliable. Sometimes I was only able to view the 2nd half. They also have issues with their website, you sometimes log in and find no match stream.

I cancelled few months ago and was going to give it another try today but seeing that it's now 50% price hike to £120, I'm definitely not going to bother. Maybe fix your website and streaming issues first before presenting us with such a high price hike!

The price increase was expected (although maybe not by quite as much) as they’re showing more games every season. The streams have been fairly reliable for me although there are occasional blips - I would hope that that will improve year on year too.

I don't have RED TV although I do occasionally have "access" to it.

It's the AFC website I find appalling.

Takes an age to load and then I struggle to actually find anything on it.

Perhaps that's because there is seldom anything worth reading on it.

I certainly wouldn't go there for news, any transfers over the next few days (please) will be announced on here long before the official website, even if folk log in there fotr the official scarf over heid picture.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123