+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre European Tour Trip to Cork

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pre European Tour Trip to Cork

Anyone up for a wee jaunt to the south of Ireland on Saturday 30th June???

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I would have bit im nae long booked up for St Patricks v Limerick 20/7 and possibly Shamrock or Dundalk in Europe.19/7

F@cking typical

Aye !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye !!
    Easy for you to nip across to Manchester and fly from there. Will hae a look tonight fan I get home from work.

Fit like neilthedon? Might have to give this a miss. Can do it for £105 return. Glasgow to Liverpool train. Bide at John Lennon airport hotel then £12 Ryanair flight to Cork Saturday morning. Have you seen the price of digs in Cork??? Early morning flight Sunday back to the weeg.

Or £120 return by train all the way from Glasgow Central via Crewe, Holyhead and Dublin!!!

Let the Euro fun commence in a couple of weeks!!!

Fit like neilthedon? Might have to give this a miss. Can do it for £105 return. Glasgow to Liverpool train. Bide at John Lennon airport hotel then £12 Ryanair flight to Cork Saturday morning. Have you seen the price of digs in Cork??? Early morning flight Sunday back to the weeg.

Or £120 return by train all the way from Glasgow Central via Crewe, Holyhead and Dublin!!!

Aye min. Well , flying works. Friday night in the Pool. Pint of Beamish in Cork the Saturday. What's a five star hotel for one night ?

. Up ro you. I could do a bike rally that same weekend . So your call

Waiting to see what the ginger ninja is up to and also the lossie loon. He's talking about an Air BnB for the Saturday night similar to Split near Cork airport. If I go by train then I don't need digs on the Friday night. I'll keep you in the loop.

Right min. All eyes on youze now,.................. get yersel ower !!! COYR

Im affshore on the 30th anyway so its nae actually an issue

I would’ve joined you 2 Neil’s, but got work commitment that weekend. Goin t Derry Dundalk this Friday tho, an thinking o takin the loon t Derry’s away euro qualifier, just as a warm up for the real stuff tho!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast