+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is lg1 suited for Stendels tactics?

Totally agree Riddler and Animal.
    More risky than it needed to be, hope it works, can't see it though?
    A couple of signings and Grayson would have been enough for me!

Some interesting thoughts and replies there fellas so thank you. Who knows what this season'll bring? We may end up with a German genius or some stupid Eric It's part and parcel of supporting this club I suppose, the uncertainty mixed with trepidation and excitement. Wunderbar

Never seen point of them wonder bras Pass. You think your about to get into some perky tits only for them to fall away like a sack of spuds. Give you false hope. Lot to answer for them wonder bras

Stop wearing them then Ponty, or you might get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Never seen point of them wonder bras Pass. You think your about to get into some perky tits only for them to fall away like a sack of spuds. Give you false hope. Lot to answer for them wonder bras

thats gravity fo thi

Thiam, Mowatt and Moncur wear wun to keep their man boobs in place when playing.

We could be about to embark on rebuilding the rebuild from last season .

New coach , different approach and specific athletes required as well as intelligent footballers .

So now from fishing in a small pool for talent , under 25 , budget , potential sell on profit and a hunger to progress we've now made the pool even smaller , it's now the bowl in the kitchen sink .

In all honesty we may not hit the ground running and the natives watching league one are likely to get restless .

However just consider this , we hire Grayson who keeps the squad together , adds two or three playing 4-4-2 and we get promoted .

Then what back in the championship ?

Surely playing a longer game with a clear and solid plan would reap greater benefits further down the line .

I think we need to look at this as a bigger picture project rather than going back up and placing ourselves exactly where we were for the majority of last season .

The early bird catches the worm but the last mouse eats the cheese .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

New coach , different approach and specific athletes required as well as intelligent footballers .

So now from fishing in a small pool for talent , under 25 , budget , potential sell on profit and a hunger to progress we've now made the pool even smaller , it's now the bowl in the kitchen sink .

In all honesty we may not hit the ground running and the natives watching league one are likely to get restless .

However just consider this , we hire Grayson who keeps the squad together , adds two or three playing 4-4-2 and we get promoted .

Surely playing a longer game with a clear and solid plan would reap greater benefits further down the line .

I think we need to look at this as a bigger picture project rather than going back up and placing ourselves exactly where we were for the majority of last season .

All well and good and totally agree. However is GG's statement about automatic promotion just rhetoric to sell more season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    All well and good and totally agree. However is GG's statement about automatic promotion just rhetoric to sell more season tickets?
    Herr Daniel coukd be a breath of fresh air , brings in some new players and it just clicks from day one , it happens .

Anything can happen , two years ago proved that steve .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

I agree but if this really is the style of football what GG and the board believe in and they truly believe in their appointment then why only a 2 yr contract for herr Stendel? In my experience change normally takes time, foundations have to be put in place. It seldom clicks straight away.

Realistically are the fans patient enough to accept this? I'd say not on past experience. However, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast