It doesn't matter what system the coach wants to adopt on the field of play because it boils down to the players capabilities .

Now in my mind a coach would come in , assess the players attributes and pick a system that suits their talents , in short making the best of what you have , something Warnock does extremely well .

Herr Daniel has put his cards on the table when he was interviewed , this is what I do and the club have hired him on the strength of that , this is what our fans want to see so go Herr Daniel say the club , hmmm !!!

The problem as I see it is that this system requires you to outscore the opposition in the respect that defending is not the priority .

It requires players with energy and high intensity , they need to be intelligent and know where to run and when , this doesn't sound like your average league one footballer in my opinion .

The dwarf tried this complicated game plan thing and lost 9 on the bounce , once the team went to simple 4-4-2 the rest as they say was history .

I don't want to knock the bloke because he's a credible coach who comes with a plan , I like a man with a plan but a one trick pony is a different matter .

The recruitment team have their work cut out to deliver the players that will enable this to work effectively and the coach has also got top weight on getting the ones already here up to speed with this system .

We seem to be driving all the way to Blackpool when our destination is only in west yorkshire .

It's outside the box I'll give them that but credible or not it's a higher gamble than it needed to be .

With two or three additions Grayson would pyss the top 6 with the present squad , no doubt in my mind .

That said you can't say it's boring and who can say how football will go , for all I know this is the perfect fit and we will attain 100 points , an equal amount of goals scored and win the league by 10 points .