+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting old now..

I'm 62 on the 19th(Tuesday)Blockmod will say i dunt look a day younger than 150 tho. Happy Birthday Gallon young un.By the way does anyone really believe Bully's only 54?Must not have started countin till he was 30 yrs owd. UTCB

It's you lot that's aged me !

70 and been going since 1958
    Lots of high's and lows but no place like the lane for entertainment especially under CW
    UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm 62 on the 19th(Tuesday)Blockmod will say i dunt look a day younger than 150 tho. Happy Birthday Gallon young un.By the way does anyone really believe Bully's only 54?Must not have started countin till he was 30 yrs owd. UTCB
    62!!!!!,I thought more like 82,you must have taken papers,morning,noon and night and in the next village as well as yours,and Bully 54,is that the average wait for him to deliver one parcel?

What a pair of Gargoyles

Some say Leslie Phillips modelled himself on benny blockmod

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post

Just a matter of a few months older than myself Rodders....I blame me paper round, only had two streets....M1 and A1......

I’ll get me coat.....

Hit the big 65 a week last sunday. SP kicks in this month, bit of extra spendo (yay) but I’m still working anyway. First game for me was v Blackpool on a complimentary tkt we got for playing for Shiregreen Juniors school team in a cup final in 1964 (we lost 2-1) Us and Blades!
    Seen many ups and downs since then on the Blades roller coaster. Highs - Old Trafford being top of the old First Division, 1974 - 20,000 going to Birmingham, almost qualifying for Europe. Darlo away and laughing for a full 90 minutes.Beating Forest in play-offs. Hull FA cup semi.
    Lows - Relegation to 4th missing THAT penalty,dredging the depths of the 4th division! Then back up to 3rd and 2nd then back down to 3rd again.
    Wouldn’t change a thing, loved every ****ing minute!!!

I'm a year younger than Aya.
    Guess that makes me 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I'm a year younger than Aya.
    Guess that makes me 18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your memory's fading SBT - its the other way round, I'm a year younger than you

80 in a few months and still got all my own teeth-well nearly all. Happy Birthday Gallon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast