Thread: Brendan Moloney

Brendan Moloney

Apparently left Northampton. We need cover for right back? Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Apparently left Northampton. We need cover for right back? Any takers?
    On loan from Forest in the Munto season, he made 18 appearances before going back to the Reds in January. He then went on loan to S****horpe for the remainder of the season. Sound familiar?

That was 8 years ago. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    On loan from Forest in the Munto season, he made 18 appearances before going back to the Reds in January. He then went on loan to S****horpe for the remainder of the season. Sound familiar?

That was 8 years ago. No thanks.
    30 years old and spent most of his career in league 1 and Championship but you say no because he was at Forest and S****horpe? He'd be an improvement on Hunt and would give tootle competition and a break as well

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    30 years old and spent most of his career in league 1 and Championship but you say no because he was at Forest and S****horpe? He'd be an improvement on Hunt and would give tootle competition and a break as well
    I think he would be fine as cover, but the club have stated that they are trying to cut squad numbers (quality not quantity) so 2 players for every position may not be a luxury we can afford.

I honestly dont think we are after a right back.

Id without doubt have him back however as already stated I doubt expensive cover for RB is a priority with Tootle and Hewitt if needed.
    Although, I believe he has actually played much of his career as a CB so his versatility could be an advantage!

Wouldn't Bola be a better option

He was decent 8 years ago but is he as good now?