Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Was reading on here last Yr everyone saying our strike force not good enough and agree they missed a hatfull of chances and should have scored more what I was more worried about was the lack of goals from midfield and how they seemed afraid to shoot at times what does everyone else think

My biggest gripe wasn't midfield but all the boring arsing about playing daft triangles out wide after getting in good crossing positions. When we kept mpmentum we looked dangerous.
    When Freeman came back we looked way better down the right. Stevens either needs to emulate Kieren or be replaced.

Looking for Stevens to kick on this season or agree replace first half of last season didn't think he was to bad but went down hill after that

Don't lend anyone on here money.......

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Don't lend anyone on here money.......
    Spoilsport Marvin.Welcome Bobby,Bashambeur's Our Gertie's favrit player,she dunt go to games,(she just knows if we're doin well 2 of my 3 lads and me are happy) but we saw him in Blackpool last year and he gor us both a drink and she said wor a luvly lad that german fella is,she thought Bashambeur was his real name. FLECKY's my favrit(a proper player) along wi BROOKSY.Happy postin and just a little tip for thee dunt tek owt BlockmodBenny sez too seriously he's a norbhead but he's harmless. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Spoilsport Marvin.Welcome Bobby,Bashambeur's Our Gertie's favrit player,she dunt go to games,(she just knows if we're doin well 2 of my 3 lads and me are happy) but we saw him in Blackpool last year and he gor us both a drink and she said wor a luvly lad that german fella is,she thought Bashambeur was his real name. FLECKY's my favrit(a proper player) along wi BROOKSY.Happy postin and just a little tip for thee dunt tek owt BlockmodBenny sez too seriously he's a norbhead but he's harmless. UTCB
    I think our new member will already be aware of the sexual tension between you two Rodders but BD is insistent it's all one way.......

If he had pigtails, you'd be pulling them.

I think our new member will already be aware of the sexual tension between you two Rodders but BD is insistent it's all one way.......

If he had pigtails, you'd be pulling them.

sexual tension between Rod and BD?.........now we're talking...finally a bit of decent gossip
    care to fill us in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    sexual tension between Rod and BD?.........now we're talking...finally a bit of decent gossip
    care to fill us in?
    Thanks a lot. I now want to poke my minds eye out...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Thanks a lot. I now want to poke my minds eye out...
    I can't even poke a fire nowadays Pops(no coal fire's anymore). Tek no notice of Marvin,no tension and certainly nowt sexual between the thickest mod in't world and me. I only have eyes for Our Gertie,ya wait till ya find the best, marry the best and ya stay loyal,this marraige malarkey's easy. UTCB

Seemed to have touched a nerve.......

What ya touch in private is your own business Marvin owd lad.Si ya'll laters Gaffer's just gid mi some Ironin to do,her who must be obeyed. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-06-2018 at 10:44 AM.

over-emphasis

Welcome to Bladesmad Bobby. Pleased to hear you have taken the plunge after being a reader for some time. Now you have pushed the boat out we look forward to hearing your threepenneth on the topics of the day.

Happy posting!

Welcome to the board could have done with you last couple of weeks new poster syndrome would have kept us ticking over nicely,better late than never though have fun don't take anything anyone says to heart it's only a message board

And also take no notice of H you can send any monies you like to me as I'm the self appointed treasurer of this forum

But first let us remember Bobby H needs to go through the BM initiation and proving ceremony. If he throws every penny he owns along with money that he’s borrowed down a public bog, dives in after it but doesn’t come up smelling of roses, he’s definitely not Pork.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Been reading this site for years now decided to start posting if you will accept me been a blade since 1980 and have made my whole family support them to or they would have been disowned my first hero was Bobby Hatton. And yes I know I'm mad supporting the blades but what can I say
    Welcome Bobby. Shame we didn't get Hatton earlier in his career. One of the few Harry Haslam signings that worked. One of your first games must have been the infamous Walsall game. Well at least you could start from the bottom and look upwards as the next season was one of the most entertaining ever for Blades fans. Keep posting.

36 posts and nobody has accused him of being Pork,what is wrong with you lot?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    .............but I have thought it ..........how suspicious am I............sorry BH80 - welcome (as long as you're a Blade )

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I think they're still reelin from what thi Chuckle bro said on post 26. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    .............but I have thought it ..........how suspicious am I............sorry BH80 - welcome (as long as you're a Blade )
    Well theers a shock,come on admit it,who knew/suspected Monte cud think? UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast