Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Been reading this site for years now decided to start posting if you will accept me been a blade since 1980 and have made my whole family support them to or they would have been disowned my first hero was Bobby Hatton. And yes I know I'm mad supporting the blades but what can I say

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Been reading this site for years now decided to start posting if you will accept me been a blade since 1980 and have made my whole family support them to or they would have been disowned my first hero was Bobby Hatton. And yes I know I'm mad supporting the blades but what can I say
    Welcome aboard,your 1st hero was some player

Bobbys got his Hatton,hip,hip,hip hooray.

Welcome aboard Bobby. Whilst not my favourite all time Blades striker he did a great job and I always loved his honesty.
    Happy posting. Don't hold back!

I won't hold back I am missing football so much even watched soccer aid Sunday so who do you think is the best present day best blades player I think our little Scottish hero John fleck

I won't hold back I am missing football so much even watched soccer aid Sunday so who do you think is the best present day best blades player I think our little Scottish hero John fleck
    On his day,Mark Duffy,a joy to behold,I suspect you will get a lot of different answers,such is the quality in our squad

True only player I don't like is Chris Barsham would love to see him replaced but seems he is the first name on the team sheet

Welcome aboard Bobby. Big hero of mine too. Just wondering...have you grown a Bob Hatton 'tache or are you faking it?

Only got a stick on tash and got more hair than Bobby Hatton

Welcome Bob

Happy posting buddy

True only player I don't like is Chris Barsham would love to see him replaced but seems he is the first name on the team sheet

I agree about Chris Barsham,but have to disagree about Chris Basham. IMO he's been beyond immense either as RCB or as at the sty CM. Amazing heart and never let us down.Each to their own mate.

True just think there are a lot better players out there not questioning his commitment just think every time he is up against someone quick he gets done

The thing about Bash, is you know exactly what you're going to get from him. He has his limitations as we know, but he rarely has a bad game.

I’d think Basham was immense the last part of the season myself.

You do no what you are getting but I still don't rate him but we all see different things in players like Duffy think he is unplayable on his day just wish he would stop cutting in all the time when 1 on 1 on the wing and cross the ball but I think he is a very big asset to us but all players have there faults

welcome to the jungle pal. keep away from SBT hes a phuckin nutter. lol but my kind o nutter. Rodders is the bringer of death. and herbs a good stato if ya need to know owt. all in all good lads

Looking forward to plenty of debate and the banter. And taking the piss out of the pigs

Welcome, but tha’s fell out wi me already after that comment.

Sorry grey blade sure there are plenty of players you think are no good but I like

Sorry grey blade sure there are plenty of players you think are no good but I like
    It’s Gray mate, yes your probably right.

Howdo BH,i watched Soccer Aid thought it was thoroughly entertaining,Jamie Redknapp has got a big todger by all accounts.

Fav player at the moment is Leon Clarke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast