+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Been reading this site for years now decided to start posting if you will accept me been a blade since 1980 and have made my whole family support them to or they would have been disowned my first hero was Bobby Hatton. And yes I know I'm mad supporting the blades but what can I say

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Been reading this site for years now decided to start posting if you will accept me been a blade since 1980 and have made my whole family support them to or they would have been disowned my first hero was Bobby Hatton. And yes I know I'm mad supporting the blades but what can I say
    Welcome aboard,your 1st hero was some player

Bobbys got his Hatton,hip,hip,hip hooray.

Welcome aboard Bobby. Whilst not my favourite all time Blades striker he did a great job and I always loved his honesty.
    Happy posting. Don't hold back!

I won't hold back I am missing football so much even watched soccer aid Sunday so who do you think is the best present day best blades player I think our little Scottish hero John fleck

I won't hold back I am missing football so much even watched soccer aid Sunday so who do you think is the best present day best blades player I think our little Scottish hero John fleck
    On his day,Mark Duffy,a joy to behold,I suspect you will get a lot of different answers,such is the quality in our squad

True only player I don't like is Chris Barsham would love to see him replaced but seems he is the first name on the team sheet

Welcome aboard Bobby. Big hero of mine too. Just wondering...have you grown a Bob Hatton 'tache or are you faking it?

Only got a stick on tash and got more hair than Bobby Hatton

Welcome Bob

Happy posting buddy

True only player I don't like is Chris Barsham would love to see him replaced but seems he is the first name on the team sheet

I agree about Chris Barsham,but have to disagree about Chris Basham. IMO he's been beyond immense either as RCB or as at the sty CM. Amazing heart and never let us down.Each to their own mate.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast