Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: violence in russia

violence in russia

i just hope it doesnt kick off

i am going for a few days and im just dreading geting caught up around it
    it seems the russian authoraties will be taking no prsoners

from what im hearing the authoraties have had words with their main ultras and told them in no uncertain terms that they will be crushing rocks for a long time if they bring trouble to putins party

lets hope it is a good one

We'll find out soon enough.

there's bound to be something....

i dont see much if the english and the russians stay appart
    the dutch aint going neither are italy

cant see the germans doing much

russia poland will be interstin

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

from what im hearing the authoraties have had words with their main ultras and told them in no uncertain terms that they will be crushing rocks for a long time if they bring trouble to putins party

I hope yee didn't fill in ya visa application,they will probably think your Georgian or something?

ioften fill rorms out incorrectly especially travel

as i use my name here as steve
    but my passport and birth cetrticate /registration document dont have that

entering turkey the first time was interesting

Aye - they've said they'll be a high anti-English sentiment so slightest thing will have authorities coming down full force.

dont use your phones laptops etc for banking when over there and dont keep your cash card where it can be scanned

ioften fill rorms out incorrectly especially travel

as i use my name here as steve
    but my passport and birth cetrticate /registration document dont have that

entering turkey the first time was interesting
    If it was in Holland you could have just put Schteve..

dont use your phones laptops etc for banking when over there and dont keep your cash card where it can be scanned
    A bit like here then..Petrol stations are the worst

You could strap two of your mattresses to your front and back to absorb and kicks and punches?

A few lads I go to England games with.We are all in the England travel club.They don't need a visa.They only need a valid passport,match ticket and because they have a match ticket they were issued a fan ID.
    There is a visa free period in Russia for the world cup if you have those 3 things.
    No chance of me going with them.Couldnt afford it for one and after what happened 2 year ago,it's not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    if it was in holland you could have just put schteve..:d

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob1 View Post
    you could strap two of your mattresses to your front and back to absorb and kicks and punches?
    xdxd

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    You could strap two of your mattresses to your front and back to absorb and kicks and punches?
    my muscles protect me

and i wont be any where near the trouble

avoid flags and wannabe hoolies

Any physical violence caught on camera and provable will merit immediate fast track prison sentences.

1. Minor physical violence will render Russian perpetrators unable to ever leave Russia, no matter what, on top of a fine that equates to a years wages of any person convicted.
    Failure or refusal to pay the fine will result in 5 years in prison where the fine will then be readjusted upon the next wage a person gets.
    All foreign perpetrators will be under similar punishment, except they will be never allowed back into Russia once their sentence is served.

2. A physically violent attack with injuries that require more than a days hospital stay but are not life threatening will be a prison sentence of 10 years which will be served in full.

3. Life threatening injuries from physical violence will be minimum 15 to 25 years if the person recovers with no lasting handicap.
    15 if that's the case or 25 if there's a lasting handicap due to injuries sustained.

Any violence that leads to the death of a person, the perpetrator (s) will be jailed for life...life meaning life.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Any physical violence caught on camera and provable will merit immediate fast track prison sentences.

1. Minor physical violence will render Russian perpetrators unable to ever leave Russia, no matter what, on top of a fine that equates to a years wages of any person convicted.
    Failure or refusal to pay the fine will result in 5 years in prison where the fine will then be readjusted upon the next wage a person gets.
    All foreign perpetrators will be under similar punishment, except they will be never allowed back into Russia once their sentence is served.

2. A physically violent attack with injuries that require more than a days hospital stay but are not life threatening will be a prison sentence of 10 years which will be served in full.

3. Life threatening injuries from physical violence will be minimum 15 to 25 years if the person recovers with no lasting handicap.
    15 if that's the case or 25 if there's a lasting handicap due to injuries sustained.

Any violence that leads to the death of a person, the perpetrator (s) will be jailed for life...life meaning life.
    Sounds fair enough to me, we should adopt the same policy in the U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Sounds fair enough to me, we should adopt the same policy in the U.K.
    The only problem with that is, It's my law. I don't know what the Russian law is.
    This is what I would do.

Those rules have many flaws. Just as well you are not a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    The only problem with that is, It's my law. I don't know what the Russian law is.
    This is what I would do.
    Probably is Russian Law as well

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Those rules have many flaws. Just as well you are not a judge.
    Tell me the flaws.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast