+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT Kari interview

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Frank, I will be in touch for a pint for sure. Should be early in the new season. I try and get back every year but didn’t manage to last year and I’m really chomping at the bit now as I love my trips back home. Hoping to get back more often than once a year from
    now on.

Ps don’t believe what you’ve heard about Moz 😊
    I don't believe what I heard about Moz sota, very generous guy.....he's a big beggar though...😊

Due to go on a waiting list for a new knee so will be off road a while, hopefully sooner rather than later. See you early new season all being well.

I wonder if Kari will do another season at Aberdeen?
    He certainly looks fit enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

I wonder if Kari will do another season at Aberdeen?
    He certainly looks fit enough.
    ITV commentator said that he has been released by Aberdeen.
    By the way, good luck with your knee operation.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ITV commentator said that he has been released by Aberdeen.
    By the way, good luck with your knee operation.
    Maybe time to spend some time with his family and then look towards a coaching role if he fancied staying in football.
    Do believe he's fluent in other languages....maybe he could work for us if we ever sign any foreigners lol.

Can't wait to have the knee op.

Just read an article about Kari.
    It says he will be playing for Vikingur later this summer, the club he played for in his youth.
    Here's a quote from him...
    " I have been written off because of my age for quite some time now and having to go and play in the lower leagues and so on "
    " I feel as fit as I have ever been and getting to the World Cup is my biggest achievement in football, no question about that "...unquote.

Just read an article about Kari.
    It says he will be playing for Vikingur later this summer, the club he played for in his youth.
    Here's a quote from him...
    " I have been written off because of my age for quite some time now and having to go and play in the lower leagues and so on "
    " I feel as fit as I have ever been and getting to the World Cup is my biggest achievement in football, no question about that "...unquote.
    is he better the semi or ikhwe

He’s a lot stronger than he looks too. He was demonstrating his man marking at corners and pushed me aside like I was a rag doll....mind you, I’d had a few sherbets lol

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    is he better than semi or ikhwe
    Quality counts boothy....as well you know...
    Never replaced him when he left.

I don't believe what I heard about Moz sota, very generous guy.....he's a big beggar though...😊

Due to go on a waiting list for a new knee so will be off road a while, hopefully sooner rather than later. See you early new season all being well.
    Good luck mate. I’ve had both mine done. Going ok and should be fit enough to play next season 😜

Quote Originally Posted by M0ZZA View Post
    Good luck mate. I’ve had both mine done. Going ok and should be fit enough to play next season 😜
    Thanks.
    You're big enough to play Centre - Back or Centre - Forward similar to Dave Watson. You're in my starting eleven.

@ sota, poor excuse pal blaming a few sherbets because Moz outmanned you ..😉 class always tells.

I have Iceland and England in Sillymillers comp. ( how's that for patriotism MMM )
    Next game for Iceland is Friday 22nd June 4pm kick-off.
    Hope to see Arnie in the starting line up and Iceland to hopefully progress further.

Next game for Iceland is Friday 22nd June 4pm kick-off.
    Hope to see Arnie in the starting line up and Iceland to hopefully progress further.
    I don't think that he picked up any injury, so should be in the Iceland team again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12