+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SNP Walkoot

SNP are a bunch of big babies, and the midget speaker is a numpty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    SNP are a bunch of big babies, and the midget speaker is a numpty.
    I just think this is a show of f@ck all which will lead to f@ck all.

What wil come of this. The referendum is already been a no. Are they by law allowed another one? Im nae too clued up

Advice if there is another one get rid of Lou Ferigno. She is a horrible dislikeable *******. I would vote aye if there was a new een but alot wont because of her. Just a wee sh@tehead. I dont know a single person who likes her and Salmond was the same, equally dislikable but a bit bigger Just an idea.

Get Buc in charge he seems affa nice and passionate

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I just think this is a show of f@ck all which will lead to f@ck all.

What wil come of this. The referendum is already been a no. Are they by law allowed another one? Im nae too clued up

Advice if there is another one get rid of Lou Ferigno. She is a horrible dislikeable *******. I would vote aye if there was a new een but alot wont because of her. Just a wee sh@tehead. I dont know a single person who likes her and Salmond was the same, equally dislikable but a bit bigger Just an idea.

Get Buc in charge he seems affa nice and passionate
    Who is Lou Ferigno?

They are of course nationalists so quite rightly they will be fighting for another independence vote at every opportunity. It's all about timing though and we need to get it right this time.

Salmond could indeed come across as extremely arrogant but I don't think anyone can deny him and Nicola are superb politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Who is Lou Ferigno?

They are of course nationalists so quite rightly they will be fighting for another independence vote at every opportunity. It's all about timing though and we need to get it right this time.

Salmond could indeed come across as extremely arrogant but I don't think anyone can deny him and Nicola are superb politicians.
    I genuinely dont know anyone who likes Nicola "lou ferigno" sturgeon. Even yes voters and SNP voters.

Shes a rabid ****

Bucs my champion.

Im oot of here anyway. Place is a shambles

Hop Suisse

One thing I've never understood about the SNP is that they hate Scotland being ruled from London, but are absolutely desperate for Scotland to be ruled from Brussels. Real nationalists would want to run their own country, not let foreigners do it.

And mondo, the idea that Mrs Krankie is a superb politician is laughable, she couldn't run a piss up in a brewery and is the most annoying person in the whole world.

One thing I've never understood about the SNP is that they hate Scotland being ruled from London, but are absolutely desperate for Scotland to be ruled from Brussels. Real nationalists would want to run their own country, not let foreigners do it.

And mondo, the idea that Mrs Krankie is a superb politician is laughable, she couldn't run a piss up in a brewery and is the most annoying person in the whole world.
    Exactly and has the power to turn the vote against her by her annoyingness

Every time I see Mrs Krankie's ugly mug on TV, I change channels to get away from her.

I don't particularly like Sturgeon but herself and Salmond are one of only a few who manage to stand their own with the clowns running the show down south. Cameron was sh*t scared of debating against Salmond and Sturgeon would run rings around May.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly and has the power to turn the vote against her by her annoyingness
    If we're talking turning votes by being annoying then surely she is bumped to the back of the queue by the likes of May, Boris (who let's face it will probably be Prime Minister one day) and the weak Ruth Davidson.

I personally think she seems the kind of politician who doesn't try to talk the talk but just gets on with the job in hand. The way it should be in my opinion.

Every time I see Mrs Krankie's ugly mug on TV, I change channels to get away from her.
    There is obviously some personal issues that need addressing there. I've no idea where to start though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I don't particularly like Sturgeon but herself and Salmond are one of only a few who manage to stand their own with the clowns running the show down south. Cameron was sh*t scared of debating against Salmond and Sturgeon would run rings around May.

If we're talking turning votes by being annoying then surely she is bumped to the back of the queue by the likes of May, Boris (who let's face it will probably be Prime Minister one day) and the weak Ruth Davidson.

I personally think she seems the kind of politician who doesn't try to talk the talk but just gets on with the job in hand. The way it should be in my opinion.
    Im saying folk are put off voting due to her and salmond at the time. Nae saying they vote elsewhere. Nicola Sturgeon is a horrible pain in the ass. That puts people off

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast