+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SNP Walkoot

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I genuinely dont know anyone who likes Nicola "lou ferigno" sturgeon. Even yes voters and SNP voters.

Shes a rabid ****

Bucs my champion.

Im oot of here anyway. Place is a shambles

Hop Suisse
    Bizarre, seeing as she's incredibly popular.

Regardless, there was many who said they voted NO because of Salmond. The attitude of the retarded. You're jeapardising your whole country's future due to your dislike of one temporary politician? Nutbags anyone with that view.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I don't feel particularly oppressed by Westminster* itself.

I feel oppressed by out-of-control capitalism, embraced wholeheartedly by nearly all political parties in the UK.

* good boy, Rover
    I tend to agree & im no cheerleader for the SNP but surely we’ve got a better chance of addressing that without Westminster? I always thought that we faced the same problems all over the UK but England has gone a bit tonto over the last few years

I was going to jump in and say that i cant stand Sturgeon, but then i cant stand most politicians. I have voted SNP my entire voting adulthood, yet i would be reluctant to just now purely because i cant stand the woman. What i need to remember is im voting for the party, not her, but she really does get on my tits.

The alternatives however are much worse to be honest and in comparison to Teresa May, she is a f*cking goddess. May has to be one of the most detestable PM's in British Political history. C*nt of a woman.

I'm not sure Teresa May actually exists.

Nicola, although looking like she has been drawn by Dudley D Watkins, at least has an intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I tend to agree & im no cheerleader for the SNP but surely we’ve got a better chance of addressing that without Westminster? I always thought that we faced the same problems all over the UK but England has gone a bit tonto over the last few years
    It's the happy clapping 'we're this, we're that, wha's like us?' false hubris (it's all insecurity, due to bottle-feeding and tiny cock dimensions) that gnaws at my sporran.

"Wha's like us?!!?" "Er...most other people, probably".

In fact, I don' think that there's a homogenised, identifiable 'us'.

Borders are just drawn where the last pair of aristo robbers drew up their cannon fodder peasant armies when they decided they'd thieved and pillaged enough and needed to go back to their fiefdoms and start kicking the same peasants again without the risk of a scabbard in the throat or buckshot up the arse..

And I'd define myself in a dozen other ways before I even consider nationality, Scottish or British.

Divide and rule as usual.

Aye aye, but if we're ever going to break up the nation states then we have to start somewhere.

Day -1 ( well maybe day 2) of Scottish independence I'll be looking to break away from Glasgow.

Go on 57 min, get yourself an SNP badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Will it happen though? Is it as easy as just calling another one?im away to move to Switzerland.Quiet, beautiful, scenic, Bern which is amazing, a giant seat in Geneva, dogs playing with dildos in gigantic bodies of water, mental fitba hooligans (FC Zurich and Grasshoppers) and 750 breweries, rapid trains on time, chocolate, None of this political sh@t. Just batter on with life

Oh aye and tax dodging
    That used to be ma plan of action years ago but I'd settle fir anywhere hot these days just dinnae fancy living in this basketcase damp sodden nation when I am an auld git

Maybe Managua Pacmin I could Surf Nicaragua mair chance awf them reaching a World Cup an all

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye aye, but if we're ever going to break up the nation states then we have to start somewhere.

Day -1 ( well maybe day 2) of Scottish independence I'll be looking to break away from Glasgow.

Go on 57 min, get yourself an SNP badge.
    Independence for Aberdeen is a great idea, we could be a tax haven like Monaco or the Cayman Islands, but with worse weather.

Nah nah

Independence within Europe

I'm going to have to try and sort it out in the next lifetime though because I'm running out of time in this one.

It would be kind of nice not to go backwards though.

EU is doomed, min. Look what's happening in Italy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast