+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 players

Be interesting to see our spending budget this year aldi or marks and sparks

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    They tek the blame for the shambles darn sarf and the rest of country these last few weeks/months as well do they? UTCB
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Be interesting to see our spending budget this year aldi or marks and sparks

Nowt wrong wi Aldi I've used it for yrs,they're not closing shops down like some and chris is an advocate "spend a little play a lot"

wonder if we will break our wage structure to bring a good championship striker in ? personally i think its got to happen if were serious about another push for the play offs dont think maybe going up to 20k a week is unreasonable if we mean business next season

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    wonder if we will break our wage structure to bring a good championship striker in ? personally i think its got to happen if were serious about another push for the play offs dont think maybe going up to 20k a week is unreasonable if we mean business next season
    Decent fee is acceptable
    Decent signing on fee to compensate keeping salary within pay structure, so rest of squad on board

Sorted

Will signing on fees come out of wages budget or transfer budget personally I'd suggest the latter

yeah that is an option 58 but any signing on fee will have to come out of our budget anyway but see what your sayin think we might well get 2 new strikers in on loan with options to sign permanently at the end of season think its our only chance at this level we certainly cant afford to buy top championship strikers

I appreciate that whichever pot it comes out of, CW has still spent it

I'm just saying that it should allow the said players monthly salary to remain within the clubs wage structure

well chris has made it quite clear all signings will be his decision just think our other players have to accept that if were to go to another level we are gonna have to pay the going rate for better quality players chris knows this hes a very ambitious manager

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I appreciate that whichever pot it comes out of, CW has still spent it

I'm just saying that it should allow the said players monthly salary to remain within the clubs wage structure
    You just know though if we've only spent say 15m (I wish) some will question what's happened to the other 5 and will accuse the board of selling him short again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast