+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2 players

Who I would have liked us to look at just signed for rivals,storey young centre half at Exeter signed for PNE other day and the Turkish messi oztumer has just joined Bolton,the young un looked decent in the play offs I thought let's hope we're looking at much better but I wouldn't have minded him coming in for the future

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Who I would have liked us to look at just signed for rivals,storey young centre half at Exeter signed for PNE other day and the Turkish messi oztumer has just joined Bolton,the young un looked decent in the play offs I thought let's hope we're looking at much better but I wouldn't have minded him coming in for the future
    We already have far better players than the Turk(Brooksy,Duffy)We need players to go straight into the side,dunt tha read posters on here Bully? UTCB

Oztumer i have been championing him on S2 for a number of months i got quite a bit of grief from some regarding him.

All the doubters will be able to witness his performances first hand now when he turns it on for Bolton.

I would have binned anyone of these (Leonard,Holmes,Lundstram) to have Oztumer instead.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Oztumer i have been championing him on S2 for a number of months i got quite a bit of grief from some regarding him.

All the doubters will be able to witness his performances first hand now when he turns it on for Bolton.

I would have binned anyone of these (Leonard,Holmes,Lundstram) to have Oztumer instead.
    Thank goodness we have Our Chris as manager.Bolton that well known footballin side. Morgan Williams a young lad from Mickleover has apparently signed for Coventry rather than us BLADES,Derby or West Brom. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-06-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post

Why, oh why...etc etc

I’m glad that little **** has signed for Bolton,13th June and we haven’t signed anyone yet,get your finger out Wilder.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I’m glad that little **** has signed for Bolton,13th June and we haven’t signed anyone yet,get your finger out Wilder.
    I've heard a rumour that at least 3 signings are waitin on train stations up and darn the country to get to Sheffield,bleedin useless Railways. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I've heard a rumour that at least 3 signings are waitin on train stations up and darn the country to get to Sheffield,bleedin useless Railways. UTCB
    Northern Rail,I have told you,not fit for purpose,should be stripped of their franchise,charlatans and that's putting it mildly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Northern Rail,I have told you,not fit for purpose,should be stripped of their franchise,charlatans and that's putting it mildly.
    They tek the blame for the shambles darn sarf and the rest of country these last few weeks/months as well do they? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    They tek the blame for the shambles darn sarf and the rest of country these last few weeks/months as well do they? UTCB
    Yes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast