+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jonson Clarke - Harris signs for Coventry City

Jonson Clarke - Harris signs for Coventry City

After the expiry of JCH's contract with the Millers, Coventry City have signed him on a 2 year contract deal, to start
    1st July 2018.

Good luck to the lad, he needs to get his head straight & concentrate on getting his football career back on track.

Best of luck to Jono. As has always been said he has potential, but that has to materialise into regular good performances next season if he is to continue a career in the football league.

As I say I wish him the best and hope to see him popping up on the league 1 highlights next season scoring regularly.

Good luck Jono, get your act together and prove that you’re a great footballer who we let go

He needs to knuckle down and do some hard work if he's going to make it as a professional footballer.
    He has some ability but always wants to be a "gangsta" on the pitch and there is a lot more than that to being a successful striker.
    JCH is so bloody frustrating but I hope Mark Robins can succeed where other managers have failed. Based on past performances I can't help having my doubts.
    Best of luck Jonno, I'll follow your progress with interest next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He needs to knuckle down and do some hard work if he's going to make it as a professional footballer.
    He has some ability but always wants to be a "gangsta" on the pitch and there is a lot more than that to being a successful striker.
    JCH is so bloody frustrating but I hope Mark Robins can succeed where other managers have failed. Based on past performances I can't help having my doubts.
    Best of luck Jonno, I'll follow your progress with interest next season.
    You best go and have a lie down now Mellow