+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore

And replace him with who exactly, and for how much ?.
    Ive knocked him as well for his awful missed sitters which helped send us down last season, but he deserves a clean slate of a pre season under the new coach, just like all of our squad do!.

If he wants away then why keep him here ? , we need everyone to be totally committed to the club under this coach , playing this style in league one .

Get our money back and move on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If he wants away then why keep him here ? , we need everyone to be totally committed to the club under this coach , playing this style in league one .

Get our money back and move on .
    Like. GG said the ambition is automatic promotion for once I'd like to think at league 1 level we'd have it covered. I like the lad but if he wants to go get rid. We had no problem attracting Mawson, Winnall, Hourihane, Scowen, Watkins, Brownhill, Isgrove and co last time. The world hasn't ended just yet

Well before anybody even suggests we can replace him with Adeboyejo, thats surely going to be a mistake for a start.
    Is he/Moore one of those players who said they want to leave us because they want to stay in the Champship ?. If he is then fair enough, we should get rid but we can afford to hold out for a decent fee.
    If he isn't one of those who wants out, then Im looking forward to seeing if he and Bradshaw can form some sort of partnership, although the idea of Stendel also liking 1 up front worries me.

Has he stated he wants to leave? If clubs are bidding for him that can't be helped, it dunt mean he wants art. Personally I'd keep him unless he wants out.

Me too but the days of the 4-4-2 seem over so can't see him partnering Bradshaw unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well before anybody even suggests we can replace him with Adeboyejo, thats surely going to be a mistake for a start.
    Is he/Moore one of those players who said they want to leave us because they want to stay in the Champship ?. If he is then fair enough, we should get rid but we can afford to hold out for a decent fee.
    If he isn't one of those who wants out, then Im looking forward to seeing if he and Bradshaw can form some sort of partnership, although the idea of Stendel also liking 1 up front worries me.
    It’ll be one up top so Bradshaw. Young lad ont bench. Bring in another big german lad maybe? Sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB1 View Post
    It’ll be one up top so Bradshaw. Young lad ont bench. Bring in another big german lad maybe? Sorted.
    Totally agree , we don't need players with a negative atitude around the club .

We're in trouble then if its another sorry 1 up front loving coach. (whether its with gegenpress or not!!)

We could replace him with a cardboard cut out of Aylott? that would have more technical and heading ability!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast