+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore

Moore

Apparently they have turned down a couple of bids from championship clubs for him and other clubs are showing interest should they let him go or keep him. thoughts anyone?

Good sell-on value so job done theear. Cost £750,000 I think but not sure. Sell for £1.5 million but actual sum will be "undisclosed".

Would have done o'reyt in Third Division in a traditional big un/ little un role up front. Not fit enough to play gegenpressen.

The German will sooart it.

We don't need the money though so why sell for just a few hundred grand profit, when he could earn us more by staying and helping us try and win promotion.
    He did annoy me by missing all those absolute sitters when it really mattered, and had a few more of them gone in we would have stayed up. But Im hoping he will have a better goal threat in this league.

Keep him and if he bags as much as expected by January he would be worth double than what he's worth now.

Moore was the best player in league one and the championship. I would not trade him for a neymar or a ronaldo as they are not fit to lace his striker boots or his midfield ones. Infact he is also one of the world's best centre backs too. $200 million for a neymar, just goes to show how bent football is and only six figures for the only kid in the west with a chinese heritage. Obvious any club offering less than thirty million is either an American owned club ( racist government agency) or just as bad a gangster owned one.

Let him go, let him go
    Can't hold him back anymore
    Let him go, let him go
    Turn away and slam the door

I don't care
    he will be crap anywhere
    Let the debate rage on
    The cold never bothered me anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Let him go, let him go
    Can't hold him back anymore
    Let him go, let him go
    Turn away and slam the door

I don't care
    he will be crap anywhere
    Let the debate rage on
    The cold never bothered me anyway!
    A tek it tha'd like him Frozen art then Perky

Too right P & M lol, he’s absolute S H I T E.

It's always interesting how opinions can differ so widely. I, for one, think that he is what we have been missing for ages - I remember Aug-Jan when we won no headers at all, yet Kieffer won the vast majority. Trouble was that he was a lone striker so was able to head it on to nobody - the stupid coach's fault! He had to cover all the defenders so was shattered towards the end of games cos too much was expected of him - no wonder he missed a few chances! He'll be outstanding this season - I hope we stop this selling good players mentality- others wouldn't want a crap player - they see his potential & ability.

Couldn’t score in a brothel wi a fiver hanging out on his ear hole. Let him go.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast