+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moore

I got no issue with a player saying “I’m happy here, but it’s a short career so if a team from Championship bid an acceptable offer please keep me informed” but if he says “fek this I want out” then got shot.
    Personally I think he will do a decent job for us so unless we can get better i would keep,him.

He only signed for us in January. He knew the predicament we were in with the possibility of us going down. He signed a 3 year contract I think so unless a massive offer comes in then he should stay with us. Who the hell do we replace him with and for how much. Don’t forget we are in league1 now and good strikers will not want to come. He should be told he is going nowhere unless we get millions of £ for him.

Top and bottom is we've no say whatsoever in any transfer good or bad only our own opinions which count for zero with them upstairs

I think the days of us selling cheap are gone.

Dunt forget the transfer deadline is 9th August this year under the new rules and the loan deadline is 31 August.

With Herr Stendel not starting until 1 July it gives us abart five weeks to gerrit all sooarted. Av read many a time "Thee wait til summer wi these new owners, the'll mek their mark then."
    Am expecting a fair number of continental players coming in. Interesting times ahead. Barnsley-v-Accrington will be on a par wi Spain-v-Portugal last neet wi Thiam being our Ronaldo when thev finished the ins and arts.

The German will sooart it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dunt forget the transfer deadline is 9th August this year under the new rules and the loan deadline is 31 August.

With Herr Stendel not starting until 1 July it gives us abart five weeks to gerrit all sooarted. Av read many a time "Thee wait til summer wi these new owners, the'll mek their mark then."
    Am expecting a fair number of continental players coming in. Interesting times ahead. Barnsley-v-Accrington will be on a par wi Spain-v-Portugal last neet wi Thiam being our Ronaldo when thev finished the ins and arts.

The German will sooart it.
    I reckon SB he's already on the job personally , he may not officially start until July 1st but he will working from home watching the games from last season , analysing the stats and communicating with the recruitment staff .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I reckon SB he's already on the job personally , he may not officially start until July 1st but he will working from home watching the games from last season , analysing the stats and communicating with the recruitment staff .
    Aye he'll be watching last season's games on video saying to himsen "Now Mcburnie has left vee have no fecker to put ze ball in ze fecking net!" Vee must sign samvone pronto

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If he watches last season's games he'll be giving back word. "I'm Herr Stendel, not Jesus Christ. I don't do miracles. Forest 3 Barnsley 0, Derby 4 Barnsley 1, My notes must be wrong, it says they needed points from these games at the season's end".

Av noticed thez a Fathi and a Fekir laikin in World Cup---just two of the words Herr Stendel will be sharting at the video screen.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-06-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Club Statement

Herr Stendel ez nar watched the videos we sent him. He sed--

"In Germany we have this word "Arbeit". A useful translation would be "Work". I understand you have a similar expression in Barnsley, "Purrin a shift in". From what I have seen from the videos only two or three of the players regularly arbeit as we Germans would expect as normal practice. A number seem to be carrying weight above the normal level expected of a professional player here in Germany. Much work needs to be done if gegenpress is to be effective. From the videos I have seen I feel many will be incapable of reaching the level of fitness required and will need to be replaced. I have e-mailed the Barnsley CEO with technical profile propositions and anticipate many of my German countrymen to be appointed."

Very profound. A very harsh image is being presented based on very little. We've chewed fat of last season's shower of sh1te n' we've every right to be angry.

However, there comes a point whereby a new manager has been appointed and we have to let go.

Stendel has been appointed n' he'll live n' die by results.

I find it refreshing that Morais was sacked straight after final whistle at Derby. It shows they care to me. (Ssh that's them that are getting all the stick).

Please give em a chance SBRed and co before bleeting. I love reading satorical posts mate but like I said he wasn't my first choice either.

Back em' til you know otherwise for me lads.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast